chapter six

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺

the exam week has started, the one and only week that every students are frightened of.

the pile of stressfulness they had to handle in studying and also the nervousness of failing the subjects.

well.... to be honest, not all of them felt that way but there's some.

in class 2-5, nari was answering her paper exam sheet when she suddenly felt the urge to look at hyungwon.

she then slowly turned her head around, not wanting to get caught by the teacher.

a disappointed sigh escaped from her lips, "haish, why did i even bother to check? of course he was sleeping for god sake" she muttered under her breath, turning back to her table.

while in the midst of the mathematics exam, hyungwon woke up from his sleep and did take a look at his paper sheet for a second.

he grabbed the answer sheet and without thinking much, he just simply marked all the questions with the same answer, forming a straight line.

(reference from love revolution!)

after he was done, he placed the answer sheet to the side and casually went back to his dreamland.

{🦋🦋🦋}

>lunch break<

"yah yah, look what i got today!" raejin excitedly beamed as she got to their usual table along with eunwoo, trailing behind not far from her.

"uuu what is that??" nari curiously eyeing at the small paper bag with a piece of purple sticky note on it.

"it's her secret fan again" eunwoo replied, sitting down next to hyungwon who was busily eating his homemade meal by his mother.

"yah, slow down,,, you look like you were starving for weeks!" he exclaimed while watching hyungwon worriedly.

"exam make me stress. so when i'm stress, i tend to get more hungrier than usual" said hyungwon, taking a big bite of salmon sashimi.

"woww, this fan seriously did come prepared for everything,,, i'm impressed! guys guys, look at this" nari motioned the two of them to take a look at the sticky note.

'all the best on your exam, fighting! ♡'

"...um so? what do you want me to say? 'aww, that so sweet!!' like that huh?" hyungwon responded, making raejin bursted out laughing.