chapter three

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺

"umm, dongmin sunbae, i've been wanting to tell you this...i actually like you"

a girl whose name is hyeyoon from class 1-3 just confessed her feelings to eunwoo as he stood infront of her.

eunwoo was already expecting it to happen however he always felt bad knowing that he had to turn down all the girls confession eventually.

eunwoo was about to respond but hyeyoon immediately cut him off, "it's alright. i wasn't expecting anything,, i just want to let it out so that i will feel much better"

"i'm really sorry- i'm sure you will find a guy that is much better than me" eunwoo gave a reassuring smile at her before walking away.

eunwoo headed back to his classroom and saw raejin doing her own stuff. unfortunately, his seat was placed next to hers so whether he like it or not, he had to handle her behaviour anyway.

raejin noticed eunwoo's presence and stop whatever she was doing, "sooo how did it went?" she watched him with full of paticipation.

"isn't that obvious?"

"alright geez calm down-"

she paused for a second before continuing, "ah, why do you always reject all the girls? like do you have someone in mind already~?"

"no, i don't" eunwoo replied while taking out his notes and utensils.

"ayye you're lying" raejin joked.

"why are asking me that kind of question? do you like me?" eunwoo teased as he leaned in closer to raejin.

she smiled playfully and cupped his face before pushing it away from her.

"ahahah, no thank you"

meanwhile in class 2-5, nari was cleaning the whiteboard for the next lesson while hyungwon.... as usual sleeping at the back of the class.

suddenly, a girl who doesn't seemed like their classmate silently walked into the classroom. she went towards nari and tapped nari's shoulder.

nari turned her head and looked at the girl in confusion, "what is it?"

"nari-ah, you're close with hyungwon right? can you help me with something?"

"uh yes,,,? help you with what?"

"great! i kinda have a crush on him soo,,, can you introduce me to him please~?" the girl pleaded, looking at nari desperately.

nari was very flustered, it was not a surprise that a face like hyungwon would get such a request but for some reason,, she felt uneasy about it.

"i- um i'll try asking him"

the girl's lips curved into a bright smile, "thanks, you're the best!"

nari slightly tilted her head, totally confused as in why she was feeling that way just now. it was weird of her.

{🦋🦋🦋}

"guys guys look at this!" raejin came rushing to their table and showed a carton of banana milk in her hand.

"what the...did they...overheard our conversation last time by any chance?" nari spoke out in a worry tone as she looked around, examining the cafeteria.