chapter seventeen

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺

raejin jogged towards them who both had a confused looks on their faces.

"why? what's wrong?" eunwoo titled his head a little and furrowed his eyebrows at her.

"i- uh... i... left my.... uh- hoodie! yeah, haha.... might as well just go with you guys right??"

"h-hoodie...?? at eunwoo's house??" hana mumbled under her breath.

"you did....? i don't remem-"

"yes yes i did!" raejin gripped on eunwoo's arm and forcefully lowered his body so she can reach to his ear. "do you want to be left alone with her or not huh?" she whispered in which he quickly shook his head.

"guys....? i'm still here?" hana spoked out, waving her hands.

raejin loosened her grip on eunwoo and patted his back before smiling at hana.

{🦋🦋🦋}

"do you guys want snacks?" eunwoo asked as they were already in his house, specifically in the living room.

raejin and hana nodded in unison.

and with that, eunwoo's figure slowly disappeared into the kitchen.

hana's eyes wandered around the house, observing every little things that they have in the room.

until she saw a potrait picture of eunwoo and his parents on the wall.

"his parents are so good-looking" hana bluntly commented.

raejin's eyes averted from her phone screen before opening her mouth,

"i mean, where else would he inherited that face genius though?"

both of them laughed.

a few minutes later, eunwoo came back with three cans of milkis and a bowl of some choco pies in it.

eunwoo placed them down and took a sit beside hana while raejin decided to went upstairs and grabbed her hoodie.

{🦋🦋🦋}

an hour has passed and raejin was playing with her phone throughout the time while eunwoo is still explaining stuff to hana up until now.

she heaved a sigh out of boredom after putting down her phone and rested her chin on her palm.

her eyes was staring at eunwoo who was sitting the opposite side of her.

she began stretching her legs under the coffee table and softly kicked eunwoo's crossed legs. he felt it and turned his head, mouthing 'what?' at her.

she scrunched her nose and mouthed back 'i'm bored'.

eunwoo held up his hand, signaling her to wait for a little bit longer.

she rolled her eyes and stuffed her face in her arms.

out of blue, her mind wondered of something. she was a bit weird of how hana told eunwoo that she was ONLY confused about the maths topic but now they are freaking talking about english literature??

moreover, if she was not mistaken, she saw hana taking notes for every subjects though? or is there something wrong with her eyes?

she immediately shook the thoughts out of her head, it was not nice of her to assumed about hana like that.

in a second, without her realizing, she slowly fell asleep.

meanwhile, eunwoo was explaining stuff to hana when he suddenly realized that raejin has been oddly quiet for a while.

he took a glance at raejin and smiled.

he cleared his throat and turned to hana who was currently reading his english notes, "looks like it's getting dark outside, how about we stop?"

hana stopped and looked up at the big glass window in the room.

"omg yeah we should... i didn't realized it's almost 7 o'clock now"

they began to clean up the table.

"uh... eunwoo? do you mind... if you can accompany me to the bus stop?" hana nervously laugh.

"why...?"

"um, you know... i feel a bit unsafe to walk alone outside especially when it's getting dark" she rubbed at the back of her neck, awkwardly.

"um... yeah, sure?"

both of them walked all the way to the bus stop in a complete silence, an awkward one i could say.

once they reached to the destination, hana grabbed eunwoo's hand out of sudden, making him flinched.

"i have something to tell you" she spoke, looking directly into his eyes.

"i think i like you.... like for real. the moment i saw you in the class, i knew it was love at first sight"

eunwoo was quiet for a second before letting out a sigh and calmly took her hand away from him. "i appreciated for your braveness to confess but i think i already told you that i see you only as one of my classmate and i would never change my mind"

"even if i did this?" hana said, raising her body as she tiptoed and was about to go in for a kiss.

eunwoo quickly backed away his head, totally uncomfortable with the whole situation.

hana frowned by his action, "you really don't have feelings for me? not even the slightest?"

"i'm sorry but no i don't. i thought i already made things clear between us before but looks like you still didn't get what i meant..." he brushed off his hair with a frustrated look on his face but he decided to keep calm, "look, i'm not supposed to say this yet but i figured out, this is the only explanation that will make you understand... i have a girlfriend"

"y-you what?" hana laughed nervously, "that's a lil bit weird to keep this kind of news as a secret though... who is it by the way?"

"that's none of your business. anyways, i hope you completely understand this time. goodbye hana" and with that, eunwoo left the area, leaving hana dumbfounded.

{🦋🦋🦋}

eunwoo got into the house and saw raejin still sleeping at the same spot as he left the house.

he giggled and made his way towards her before picking her up in bridal style just to put her down on the sofa.

he grabbed a blanket nearby and gently covered her body with it.

he decided to wait until she wakes up by herself since he didn't know if raejin was truly exhausted and needed a rest even just for a moment.

he went into the bathroom to take a shower.

a few minutes has passed and raejin slowly woke up from her nap.

she let out a soft groan before she widened her eyes and check the time on her phone.

"oh, you're awake"

raejin turned around towards the source of the voice just to see eunwoo shirtless yet effortlessly in only grey tracksuit, with a towel rubbing his hair.