chapter seven

"alright class! before you start your next lesson, i want to announce something!" raejin and eunwoo's homeroom teacher; mrs. moon spoke up, waiting for the kids to be quiet.

"ssaem! is it about the school festival?"

"ayye, nooo~ this is a lot more interesting than the school trip! why don't you guys try to guess?"

"is it about our exam result?"

"ddaeng! try again~"

"....you are pregnant?"

"what?! no! HAHAHAHAH"

"ahhh ssaem! just tell us already!"

the kids in the classroom started whinning to the their teacher as they were already gave up on guessing.

"c'mon guys, it's easy!" mrs. moon laughed. "you will be having a new classmate!!" she beamed excitedly.

everyone in the class lit up their eyes and began to be more participated to know about the new kid.

"she's a transfer student and her family just moved into this city. i know that all of you are good kids right? soo,,, i want you to be welcoming and be nice to her got it?"

"OKAYYYY!!!" the class cheerfully replied in unison, eagerly to see the new student.

"you can come in now hana-ssi" the homeroom teacher softly gestured the new student to enter the room.

the door slowly slid open, revealing a girl with a long dark brown hair. she seemed a bit nervous, looking around the class as she walked towards mrs. moon.

"introduce yourself please" the homeroom teacher gave her sweet smile in which she replied back.

"u-um, hi! my name is kim hana and i'm from busan... i'm still not used to this new environment. i hope we get along well..!" the girl smiled awkwardly to the class.

"alright hana-ssi, you can take a seat at..... ah! beside youra" mrs. moon pointed at the vacant seat that was placed infront of eunwoo.

"it seems like you gotta show her around the school after this~" raejin whispered at eunwoo who was scribbling random things in his notes.

"mrs. moon hasn't say anything"

raejin chuckled mischievously, "oh just wait, in 3...2...1... eunwoo-"

"eunwoo-ah!" mrs. moon called out.

eunwoo immediately jerked his head up and saw hana was looking at him as she was about to sit. he then turned to the teacher with a question look.

"uh, yes ssaem?"

"since you are the class president,,, can you show hana around the school on lunch break after this?"

eunwoo slightly nodded and let out a genuine smile, "yes, i will"

"great! i will get going now. remember to behave until your next teacher arrive understand??"

"OKAYYYY!!!" the class once again answered in unison.

the minute mrs. moon walked out of the classroom, the kids started getting a bit louder with chatting and stuff.

raejin softly tapped hana's shoulder and she turned around seeing raejin smiling cheerfully at her.

"annyeong! my name's raejin!"

hana smiled, slightly nodded in reply but her gaze then averted to eunwoo who continued scribbling some random things with earphones on.

raejin noticed that and quickly responded, "oh and this is dongmin! but in school, he usually goes by the name cha eunwoo instead"