chapter four

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺

the next morning, raejin and eunwoo coincidentally met at the bus stop as they were on their way to the school.

afterwards when they have comfortably sat in the bus, eunwoo went to ask raejin in a low tone,"did you... get home safely last night?"

raejin snorted, "of course, if i didn't then i wouldn't even be here duh"

"don't make me sew your mouth"

"aww is our dongminnie worry about me? sooo cute" raejin teased, pinching both side of his cheeks.

eunwoo felt a hint of pink flush appearing on his cheeks. he cleared his throat and just rolled his eyes out of annoyance, not denying at all because it was true.

.....he was worried about her.

{🦋🦋🦋}

>skips until the school hour ended<

the four of them went to hang out at the karaoke like any students would.

they still realized that they have exams next week but having some fun for a bit won't hurt right?

"hyungwon-ah" nari called out his name as loud as she can even though hyungwon was just right beside her.

the room was very loud with them singing and stuff so it kinda overlapped their voice if they were trying to talk or something.

hyungwon who was vibing, managed to hear nari and turned to her with a question look on his face.

"do you want to go on a blind da-"

"no, i don't" hyungwon replied bluntly without giving nari a chance to finish her sentence.

"yah, can you not answer right away? i haven't show you her picture yet"

hyungwon blew a sigh and faced to nari's direction, "finee, show me"

"good boy" she pulled out her phone and scrolled the screen for a minute before showing him a picture of ahn minha.

he leaned his face closer to her phone screen to get a better view of the girl's picture, ".....not interested"

"oh c'mon wonnie, she's pretty though! you still sure?" nari added, trying to persuade him in agreeing.

"just tell her that i have a girlfriend or something- HEY MY TURN!"

and with that, he left nari and ran off to the front to get the microphone.

"you don't even have a girlfriend..." inseul mumbled to herself but deep down, she was actually very happy that hyungwon didn't agree with it.

meanwhile on the other hand, raejin decided to go to the toilet for a moment after hyungwon took over her place.

later, she walked out of the toilet, heading back to their karaoke room.

just then, she was playing with her phone while on her way when a male voice suddenly called out her name.

she averted her eyes from the phone screen and looked up.

"oh! minho sunbae?" she looked at the guy in surprise but also confused. she couldn't believe that she just bumped into one of her senior outside of the school.