chapter twelve

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺

"she told me... youra was the one who introduced that guy to her and i think, he's a university student..." nari explained with a guilty look as she was supposed to keep it a secret.

eunwoo snorted in disbelief.

"she hella knows that if you knew about this, you're going to try to ruin it dude. that's why she told us not to tell you... but yeah... haha" hyungwon added, rolling his eyes at nari.

"it was an accident!"

"okay tell me, where did she go?"

"u-umm...." nari hesitated as she glanced at hyungwon.

"just tell him. it's no use anymore"

she sighed, "she said they were going meet up at xxx café and then they are going to xxx mall...."

(a/n: oh well just create your own café and mall name i guess lmao)

"oh,,, got it" eunwoo replied and abruptly walked out of the school building.

hyungwon and nari couldn't do anything to stop him thus they decided to just follow him as well.

meanwhile on the other side, raejin took the bus and went straight back home to get changed.

hyunjin haven't got back home yet since he had a club meeting to attend therefore he might be home a bit late.

raejin took a quick shower and decided to put on this outfit after rumagging her closet:

she moved to her mirror desk and did a little touch up with her makeup and also fixed her hair

truthfully, this is actually her first time agreeing to go on a blind date so she's kinda nervous about it.

{🦋🦋🦋}

the bells over the front door of xxx café chimed as raejin entered.

her eyes carefully wandered around the café until she saw a man waving his hand at her.

she heaved a sigh in relief after seeing he's a decent guy and put on a smile on her face before approaching him.

"you're park jinwoo-ssi...?" she asked, just to make sure she didn't get the wrong person.

?" she asked, just to make sure she didn't get the wrong person