chapter two

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺

raejin was heading towards her locker when she saw eunwoo taking his stuff out of his locker.

she decided to take a peek inside of his locker and as expected his locker is a must to have love letters.

eunwoo noticed a presence and titled his head around a bit to see raejin peeking at his locker. he waited until their eyes finally locked into each other and raised an eyebrow at raejin.

"sooo can i? can i see them?" raejin pleaded making a puppy eyes at him.

"didn't i told you no before? no means no. this is their privacy, i don't want to embarrass them" eunwoo folded his arms, blocking raejin's view from the inside of his locker.

"tch, i knoww, but i can't help that they just look sooo interesting, all the letters they made look so cute!"

eunwoo just laughed, looked at her weirdly because why the hell she is so obsessed with his love letters?

"heyy dongmin, raejin!" the two of them turned their heads towards the voice's direction and it was nari.

raejin's eyes wandered around the area searching for something- more like someone.

"hold up, where's hyungwon?" raejin questioned, glancing at eunwoo and nari which they replied back by shrugging their shoulders.

"he didn't leave any messages?" nari asked, in which eunwoo immediately took out his phone to check and shook his head.

"nothing new, he must have overslept again" raejin laughed.

"i guess we just let him be then"

hwang raejin (class 2-1); a girl who always look attractive effortlessly whenever she goes, nice to everyone unless they are being rude then she won't hesitate to give an attitude back.

lee dongmin (class 2-1); a talented, humble, born to be good-looking boy. everyone (all age) will literally be head over heels for him once they saw him.

chae hyungwon (class 2-5); also a talented, good-looking boy and look a bit intimidating to others but he's actually talkative among his friends. besides that, he is also a part-time model.

joo nari (class 2-5); a nice, very sweet, fun-loving girl that everyone in the school likes but she rarely gets bubbly in public without her friends.

{🦋🦋🦋}

>lunch break<

"oohh it's the secret fan again i see~" nari smirked playfully at raejin who was heading to their table.

because she saw the same carton of strawberry milk in raejin's hand.

raejin laughed sarcastically and nodded. she went to take the seat beside eunwoo that was empty.

"why do they always give you the same drink everyday? aren't you bored of drinking the same thing?" eunwoo mumbled, knowing that strawberry milk is raejin's favourite.

"pft, talking to the mirror are we? as if you don't read all the-almost-look-alike love letters everyday?" raejin rolled her eyes in annoyance, taking a sip on her strawberry milk.

"oho, are you jealous or something raejin-ssi?" eunwoo smirked.

raejin let out a scoff before turning to eunwoo, "jealous? oh please you started it first, so YOU are jealous"

"guys stop fighti-"

"yAH! why the hell you guys didn't call me or anything to wake me up?!!" hyungwon slammed the table which made the three of them jumped in surprised for a second.

nari bursted into laugh, "oh yeah, i forgot that he got into detention for coming to the school late again"

"i mean even if we did, there's like a very low possibility for you to pick it up, so you deserved that" raejin joked, laughing along with eunwoo and nari.

"i hate you guys"

"we love you too!" raejin replied and playfully blew kisses at hyungwon.

{🦋🦋🦋}

school hour finally ended and the school hallway gradually filled with students, excitedly to go back home.

"yah, raejin-ah" eunwoo spoke out as he went to raejin who was waiting for nari and hyungwon because they are from a different class.

raejin turned to eunwoo's direction and he threw something to her and luckily she caught it just in time.

it was her phone.

"pft, am i your boyfriend or what? do i have to always remind you about your stuff?" eunwoo sneered, standing beside raejin.

raejin watched him in full of annoyance, "well i'm sorry that i was born to be such a forgetful person but thanks though,,,"

eunwoo let out a small laugh and ruffled raejin's hair, just to received a death glare from her.

"dongmin! help me" hyungwon who came out of nowhere went clinging onto eunwoo, causing him to flinch.

"i don't wanna go to detention" hyungwon cried, he probably missed his bed so much that he can't be apart from it for too long.

"i don't get it, you are the only one who always sleep earlier than us... but you still managed to overslept" nari mumbled loudly in confusion as she tailed him from behind.

"school tires me out" hyungwon groaned, just the thought of classes and learning disgust him so much.

"i mean he's not wrong" raejin shrugged her shoulder, agreeing with hyungwon.

"have fun dude" eunwoo beamed, waving his hand as in telling hyungwon that the three of them will set off first without him.

"fighting!" nari patted hyungwon's shoulder and shook her head, feeling empathy towards him.

"sucks to be you" raejin mouthed then quickly ran off to catched up onto eunwoo and nari.

the three of them just left hyungwon dumbfounded, totally doesn't like the idea of walking into detention class.

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚《

hiii! quick question! do you guys prefer the story to be short or the longer the better?