chapter eighteen

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺

"what are you doing...?" eunwoo said, narrowing his eyes at raejin who was weirdly staring at him.

"oh my god, it's been a while since i've last seen you..... shirtless. just.... wow" raejin made a camera shaped with her hands and slowly approaching eunwoo.

eunwoo looked down to his bared chest and immediately covered them with the towel, getting all flustered.

he had a nervous look on his face as he watched raejin; who had a smirk on her face as she walked closer.

raejin abruptly stopped and bursted out laughing at him, "yah, HAHAHAH why are you getting all flustered??"

"you're literally acting so creepy, how can i not?!" eunwoo shouted, his cheeks are turning red as tomato.

"pft, what the hell are you thinking about-" she stopped her sentence and gasped, "you're thinking of something weird aren't you!"

he widened his eyes and quickly cleared his throat, "no, i'm not"

"oh my god, you are!" she laughed, watching his reaction, "how cute"

eunwoo rolled his eyes, "it's dark outside so i'm sending you home. just wait for me i'm gonna go upstairs and put some shirt on"

raejin grinned widely and nodded, making an 'ok' sign.

{🦋🦋🦋}

the night sky was aglow with dimmed street lights in the neighborhood and the cold breeze softly blew in the air.

raejin and eunwoo were on their way heading to raejin's house while enjoying the calm and peaceful night atmosphere.

they were just having a small chit-chat until they arrived in front of her apartment building.

raejin slowly let go of eunwoo's arm that she was clinging onto before and stood in front of him.

"thanks for walking me home~" she smiled sweetly and winked "see you tomorrow dongmin-ah" she was about to turn around when eunwoo suddenly caught her hand.

she looked at him in confusion.

eunwoo lowly chuckled, "i can't go yet without giving you a kiss first"

raejin titled her head, staring at him with her nose scrunched, "that was kinda cringy of you but okay...."

she closed her eyes, pouting her lips.

eunwoo chuckled again at the sight in front of him and then began to lean in towards her.

his lips softly pecked on her forehead and quickly moved away after seeing the speecless look on raejin's face.

he lowered his body, trying to match raejin's eye level and patted her head.

he smiled as he was staring right into her sparkly eyes and say, "alright, see you tomorrow raejin-ah"

and with that, he took a step backward and turned around, leaving the area.

raejin was actually mad and embarrassed because she thought he was gonna kiss her on the lips but he decided to tease her instead.