chapter ten

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺

>1 night before the school festival<

private message: [eunwoo & raejin]

eunwoo: come outside

raejin: like right now?

eunwoo: no next year

eunwoo: ofc right now 😔

raejin: okay okay wait

{🦋🦋🦋}

raejin opened her closet and wore a light blue knitwear with a black track pants.

"i'm going out for a while!" raejin informed as she put on her shoes.

her younger brother, who was chilling at the sofa while playing with his phone turned his head at her.

"alone? at this hour?"

"no, i'm with dongmin"

"oh okay, take care!"

as soon as she stepped her foot outside of the apartment building, she immediately spotted eunwoo; wearing a black hoodie with a grey sweatpants.

"it's 11:23, don't you have a basketball game tomorrow?" raejin furrowed her eyebrows and saw a basketball in eunwoo's hand.

"i knoww, but i can't sleep..." eunwoo grinned before taking raejin's hand and dragged her to somewhere.

"yah, where are we going??"

"to the playground~!" he said cheerfully as they marched to the playground in the neighbourhood area.

once they have arrived, the two of them went to the basketball court side.

eunwoo started dribbling his basketball in a slow pace around the hoops area.

meanwhile raejin just stood in the middle of the court, crossing her arms with her unamused face, "....why am i here again?"

eunwoo stopped dribbling and turned to her, "um,,, to keep me company? let's play together, here!" he shouted, tossing the ball to raejin.

she caught it and immediately let out a sigh, "yah, you know that i don't like sports-"

"i knoww~ but c'mon, give it try!"

"tch, fine" raejin huffed before adjusting her position and stood in front of the hoops.

"okayy, try to shoot first" eunwoo said, observing her from the side.

she exhaled her breath and threw the ball as she jumped. but the ball was thrown not even close to the hoops.

"i told you! i'm not good at it!" she quickly turned her head to eunwoo and frowned in annoyance.

he chuckled and picked up the ball before walking up to her, "stop sulking, here let me teach you"

he passed the ball to raejin and stood behind her as he hold her hands for guiding.

"okay first, bend your knees a bit"

"then, your left hand... should be on the side of the ball- oh and make sure that only your finger pads is touching the ball...." he simply instructed, controlling her position.