Part 27

Fundy ran towards Wili and Nikl. "Hey Fundy" Nikl said. "H-Hi" Fundy said. "Why are you running?" Wili asked. "So many boys and girls are asking me to prom, I told them no" Fundy said. 

A boy walked towards them. "Florence?" The boy said. "Hi Liam" Wili said. "You need something?" Fundy asked. "Um..I was wondering if you wanted to go to prom with me" Liam said. "Thanks but no thanks" Fundy said. "O-Oh" Liam said. 

"Sorry" Fundy said. "I-It is ok" Liam said before running away. Mike walked towards them. "Hi cutie, wanna go to the prom with me?" Mike said. "No" Fundy said. "Your going with me" Mike said before grabbing Fundy's left hand. 

Fundy slapped Mike with his right hand. "Fundy" Nikl said. "Don't you dare touch me" Fundy yelled. "I like a strong guy like you" Mike said. "To bad, not interested" Fundy said. Mike grabbed Fundy by the neck and lifted him up. 

"NO one talks back to me" Mike said. "Mike, let him go" Wili said. "No" Mike said. "LET him go" Philza said in a mad down. "Philza" Nikl and Wili said at the same time. "You heard me" Philza said. Mike let go of his neck and Fundy fell to the floor. "Detention, NOW" Philza said. 

Mike ran away. Philza walked towards Fundy. "Are you ok?" Philza said. Fundy began to cry. "I hate high school" Fundy said. "I am sorry we did not help you Fundy" Wili said. "Fundy is not his name" Philza said.

"Fay told us" Nikl said. "I want Dream" Fundy said. "Can you comfort him while I call Dream" Philza said. Wili nod his head yes. "Can I have your phone?" Philza said. Fundy gave him his phone. 

Philza: Hi Dream, this is Philza

Dream: Philza. Why do you have Fundy's phone?

Philza: I am using it. Anyways, we are getting off topic. Fundy got bullied by a student. 

Dream: SOMEONE BULLY MY FUNDY. I SWEAR I WILL KILL HIM

Philza: I sent him to detention. calm down

Dream: FINE BUT IF HE DOES IT AGAIN, I WILL MAKE HIM WISH HE WAS NEVER BORN!

Philza: Ok. Btw, come to the school to pick up Fundy

Dream: K. I will be there ASAP

Philza: Ok. Thx

(20 min later) Dream walked towards them. "I am here" Dream said. "Dream" Fundy said. Dream sat next to Fundy. "I am here hun" Dream said. Fundy did not cry anymore. "Wanna go home" Dream said. "Y-Yes" Fundy said. 

Dream turned around. "Let's go home" Dream said. Fundy got on his back and put his arms around Dream's neck. Dream got up and held his legs. "We should go to class" Nikl said. "Bye" Wili said. "Bye" Philza said. 

Dream walked away. (At the house) Dream went to the living room. "Hi!" Wilbur said. "I thought you were with Quackity" Dream said.  "He was busy with stuff, so I decided to stayed home" Wilbur said. 

Dream set Fundy down and sat on the couch. Fundy sat next to him. "Why did you do?" Wilbur asked. "Philza wanted me to pick up Fundy" Dream said. "Ok" Wilbur said. Fundy put his head on Dream's shoulder and closed his eyes. 

Dream put Fundy head on his lap. "Goodnight babe" Dream said. "N-Night" Fundy said before falling alseep. "You are so cute together" Wilbur said. "Thank you" Dream said. Wilbur looked at his phone.

Hello Fundy and Dream shippers. I am running out of idea's so I might end the story soon. Idk when but I will. I hope you are enjoying the story. Btw, I am almost close to 10 k. So I am super happy. Thanks for reading my story. I am glad you like it. That is all, bye~