Part 14

(The next day) Tommy and Punz got cured and they were back to normal. "What the" Punz said. Techno gave him a stare. "Techno, h-hi" Punz said in a scared voice. "I told you to not use or make any potions, and what did you do?!" Techno yelled. 

"Its not all my fault, Fundy wanted to taste test it" Punz said. Fundy got up. "So its my fault" Fundy said. Fundy and Punz were arguing. "Where is Tubbo?" Tommy asked. Techno and Wilbur looked at each other. "We have not seen Tubbo for a long time" Wilbur said. 

Tommy got up and ran away. (At Tubbo's and Tommy house) Tommy ran in the house. "Tubbo, where are you?!" Tommy yelled. He walked upstairs and checked Tubbo's room. He was not in there. Then, he heard crying in the bathroom

Tommy went to the bathroom and saw Tubbo cutting himself. "Tubbo" Tommy said. Tubbo looked at him. "What" Tubbo said. Tommy ran towards Tubbo and grabbed his arm. "Why are you doing this?" Tommy asked.

Tubbo pulled his hand back. "Leave me alone" Tubbo said. "Tubbo" Tommy said. Tubbo was about to walk out but Tommy grabbed his hand. "I am not going to let my bff get hurt" Tommy yelled. "Tommy" Tubbo said. He began to cry. 

"I won't let my friend get hurt, so don't cut yourself ever again" Tommy yelled. Tubbo hugged him. "Tommy" Tubbo said. Tommy hugged back. "B-But your memories were gone, how.." Tubbo said but got interrupted. "When I drank milk, I got it back" Tommy said.

"I'm glad your back" Tubbo said. They broke the hug. "Tubbo, please don't cut yourself again" Tommy said. Tubbo shook his head yes. "Now let's clean your cuts" Tommy said. "OK" Tubbo said. 

(With Fundy) Punz was on the floor crying. "Don't mess with me" Fundy said. Wilbur began to laugh. "Your husband is scary" Punz said. "He's not that scary, not even to me" Techno said. "For you its not" Punz said. "I think he is a little scary" Wilbur said. 

"Anyways, let's make a cake" Fundy said. "Sure" Wilbur and Dream said. "You can go, I am staying here" Punz said. "Soots yourself" Techno said. "Great, let's go" Fundy said. Fundy, Techno, Wilbur, and Dream went to the kitchen.