Part 24

Fundy/Evil floris got up and wiped the dust. "Ugh, so dusty" Floris said. "How are you alive, you should be dead?!" Sammy yelled. "I am suppose to die, maybe you should off" Evil Floris said. Sammy walked towards Fundy and slapped him. 

"You should of died dum fox" Sammy said. "Your making me pissed" Floris said as he grabbed Sammy neck and pulled her up. "Stop, your chocking her" Katty yelled. "Last time someone pissed me off, they had there neck cut off" Floris said. 

"Fundy, what is wrong with you?" Dream yelled. "I-I can't..." Sammy said but stopped. Katty began to cry. "Stop" Katty yelled. Floris squeezed hard and she died. "NO" Katty yelled. Floris dropped Sammy and she fell to the ground. 

Katty ran towards Sammy. "Sammy, why did you have to die" Katty said. "That was so easy" Floris said. Floris grabbed Katty and tired her up in a chair. He took each girl, one by one and tied them to a serrate chair. 

"You monster, you killed my sister" Amy yelled. "Don't worry, you will see her soon" Floris said as he took a lighter. "Fundy" Sapnap said, confused. Floris dropped the lighter to the floor and the fire was spreading. "We need to get out of here" George yelled. 

Floris, George, Bad, Dream, and Sapnap ran out the door. (20 min later) The fire truck came and the police. "Bye" Floris said as he closed his eyes. Fundy body fell but Dream catches him. "Fundy" George said. (With Fundy) "All done, they are gone" Evil Floris said. 

"Thx" Fundy said. "You can take your body back" Evil Floris said. Fundy shook his hand. (With Dream) "Did you see who started it" The police asked. "No, we didn't" George lied. "No" Bad said. 

"I will leave you guys alone, have a safe day boys" The police said before walking away. Fundy opened his eyes. "Hi Fundy" Bad said. "You ok?" Dream asked. "Kinda, it still hurts where she stabbed me" Fundy said. 

"I have a question?" Sapnap said. "Hm?" Fundy said. "Let's go to your house, it is private for only us" Sapnap said. "We can go to our house then" Dream said. (At Dream house) Fay walked towards them. "Hey dad, your home" Fay said. 

"Sweetie, can you go to you room" Dream said. "Why" Fay said. "The parents need to discus something" Dream said. Fay ran upstairs and they heard the door close. They went to the living room. Fundy sat down. 

"Fundy.." Dream said but got interrupted. "Who was that?" George yelled. "What do you mean, Idk what are you talking about" Fundy said. "When you got stabbed, you came back" George said. "Yeah but your not yourself, you were different" Sapnap said. 

"Must be a illusion" Fundy said as he faked laugh. "Fundy, I know that was not you" Dream said. Fundy signed and looked down. "I am fine, you must of saw something else" Fundy said. "He is lying, we know it" Bad thought. 

Fundy stood up. "I better go to sleep, I am tired" Fundy said. He was about to leave but Dream grabbed his hand. "You are staying until you tell us, we will stay up all night if we have too" Dream said. "I don't want to stay up" Bad said. 

Sapnap elbowed him. "Ow' Bad said. "I am to tired for this" Fundy said. "Your not leaving" Dream said. Fundy looked at him. "You met evil me, his name is evil Floris " Fundy said. "There is a evil Fundy, so cool" Sapnap said. 

"You think everything is cool" George said. "Yeah, because I am me" Sapnap said. Dream hugged Fundy. "I wanted him to kill the girls, that is it" Fundy said. "If the police find out, he will be in jail" Sapnap said. Dream looked at Fundy and he was asleep. 

"He was not joking, he was tired" Dream said. "We should go home and sleep" Sapnap said. "Yeah" Bad said. "K" George said. George, Sapnap, and Bad went to there house. Dream carried Fundy to his room. He put him in bed. Dream got in bed next to him and fell asleep.