Part 16

(20 years later) Fundy and Dream went home and are off youtube island. Also, Fay is 10

Fay ran towards her dad's room and jumped on top of them. "Dad" Fay said. Dream and Fundy sat up and opened there eyes. "Whaat" Fundy said in a sleepy voice. "Can I go to the park with my friends" Fay asked. Fundy laid down and closed his eyes. "Sure" Dream said.

"Yeah" Fay said. "Hun, you are going to take her" Dream said. "No" Fundy said. "One.." Dream counted. "Mmm" Fundy said. "Two.." Dream said. "I want to sleep, let me be" Fundy said. "Hard way it is" Dream said as he got up.

He went to the other side. "I know what he will do" Fay thought. Dream grabbed Fundy's legs and pulled him out of bed. Fundy fell to the floor. "Ow" Fundy said. Fay began to laugh. "Good job dad" Fay said. "Fine, I'll take you" Fundy said. "Yeah" Fay said. "I hate you" Fundy said. 

"I love you too" Dream said. Fundy got up. "Get dressed and we can go" Fundy said. "Ok dad" Fay said as she walked away. Dream walked towards Fundy and kissed him, he kissed back. 

(Time skip, at the park)

Fay ran towards Karlp, Halo, and Georja. "Hey" Fay said. "Hey Fay" Halo and Georja said at the same time. "H-Hello Fay" Karlp said as he blushed. Halo smirked and looked at Karlp. "Someone has a crush" Halo said. Georja began to laugh. "Do not" Karlp said. "Sure" Georja said. 

They played tag and Karlp was it. Georja, Halo, and Fay began to ran away. Karlp was running after them. (3 min later) "You are so bad at this" Georja teased. "I am trying my best ok" Karlp said. Kay saw Wili and Nikl coming to the park. Fay ran towards them. "Your here" Fay said. 

"Yep" Nikl said. "Wanna play tag with us?" Fay asked. "I wanna find flowers" Nikl said. "Ooo, can I join?" Fay asked. "Of course Fayie" Nikl said. "You can do that, I am going to read my book" Wili said. "Your loss" Nikl said. Wili rolled his eyes and stared at the book. 

Nikl and Wili went to pick flowers. (With the others) "Hey, where's Fay?" Karlp asked. "Your crush" Georja asked. Karlp blushed hard. "Stop" Karlp said. "Anyways, I don't know where she went" Halo said. Halo looked around and saw them. 

"There she is, she's with that girl" Halo said. "with another girl" Karlp said. "Let's spy" Georja said. Karlp, Georja, and Halo went to the tree that was close to Nikl and Fay. Fay grabbed a pink flower. "Look at this one, its pretty" Fay said.

"Aw, it is" Nikl said. Fay walked towards Nikl and put the flower to her hair. "Aw, you look cute" Fay said. "I do go really well with pink, thanks Fayie" Nikl said. "Maybe she does not like me, maybe she likes this girl" Karlp said. 

"Hey, don't be sad?" Georja said. Fay heard crying and looked around, she saw Karlp. "brb" Fay said.  "K" Nikl said. Fay got up and walked towards them. "Karlp, are you ok?" Fay asked. Karlp whipped his tears. "I'm fine" Karlp said.