Part 22

(2 months later) 

Fundy was in the kitchen making food. Then, he heard a knock at the door. Fundy opened it. "Um, hello?" Fundy said. "Hi" ??? said. "Do you need something?" Fundy asked. "Is your husband home?" ??? asked. 

"He is with his friends" Fundy said. "Good" ??? said. "What do you me.." Fundy said but ??? knocked him out. Fundy fell to the floor. "I need to carry him back home" ??? said. ??? looked at Fundy and smirked

(10 min later) Dream walked in the house. "Hun, I am home" Dream yelled. There was no answer. Dream walked towards his bed room. The room was empty. "You playing hide and seek, if you are you can come out" Dream said. He saw a paper on his bed and ran towards it. 

Dear Dream, 

I have taken your precious husband hostage. I will give him back but you have to do some things for me. Number 1, divorce your husband. Number 2, date me again. Number 3, you'll never break up with me. If you break up with me or not follow my rules, I will hurt your precious Fundy. My address is ######.  I will be waiting cutie. 

From, your ex gf

"Oh no" Dream thought. He took out his phone and texted in the Dream team group chat. 

Dream: Guys!

Sapnap: hey

Bad: What is it =-=

Dream: Meet at my place ASAP

Bad: But I am hanging out with my husband

Dream: Bad, this is serious

George: Is everything alright?]

Sapnap: Yeah

Dream: I will tell you when you get here

Bad: Fine

Sapnap: K

George: K 

(When everyone got to Dream place) They went to the living room. "What is so important?" Bad asked. "Yeah" Sapnap said. "Guys, Fundy is kidnapped" Dream said. "That does not sound that bad" George said. 

"You don't get it" Dream yelled. "Wow" George said. "Dream, calm down" Sapnap said. "Fundy is kidnapped by my dam ex gf" Dream said. There eyes widened. "Your ex" Bad yelled. Dream gave Bad the paper. Sapnap and George looked at the paper. 

"This is bad" Sapnap said. "What are you doing to do?" George asked. "Idk" Dream said. "What will you do?" Bad asked. "I am going to her house" Dream said. "We need a plan though" Bad said. "Let's think" Sapnap said.