Part 7

(The next day, at 4:00 pm) Fundy, Wilbur, Dream, Nick, George, Bad were at the pool party. Scott walked towards them. "Glad you made it" Scott said. "Of course dude" Dream said. "Have fun and enjoy the party" Scott said before walking away.

 (3 hours) Fundy was sitting down at the edge of the deep end with his legs in the water. Corry walked towards him. "Excuse me" Corry said. "Yes" Fundy said. "Have you seen my brother? His name is Uni" Corry said. Fundy shook his head. "Like your ears" Corry said.

 "Aw, thank you" Fundy said. "My name is Corry" Corry said. "Fundy" Fundy said. "Nice to meet you Fundy, I better go" Corry said as he got up. "Of course, bye Corry" Fundy said. Corry began to walk away. "He is so nice" Fundy thought. Osana ran behind Fundy and pushed him in the water.

 "Hey" Fundy said. "Don't mess with what's mine, got it?" Osana said. Fundy looked at her mad. Osana began to walk away. Fundy looked at his finger but the ring was gone. "It must have fallen in the water" Fundy thought. He got out of the water. Osana and Corry were talking. 

"Hey Osana" Corry said. "Did you find Uni" Osana asked. "No, he must have left the party" Corry said. Fundy ran towards Osana and knocked her down with him. "I hate you" Fundy yelled. "Ah" Osana yelled. Everyone ran towards them. 

"Fundy" Dream said as he grabbed him and pulled him away. "Let me at her" Fundy yelled. "Please chill out babe" Dream said. "What happened?" Nick asked. "He attacked me for no reason" Osana said. "You liar, I lost my ring because of you" Fundy yelled.

Dream looked at Fundy's right hand and the ring was gone. "I did not see him with a ring" Osana said. "My fiance would always bring his ring everywhere" Dream said. "Maybe Fundy left his ring at home" Bad said. "I had it on" Fundy said.

 "It must have slipped off when you jumped me" Osana said. "Don't act dum, I saw and heard everything" Damien said as he walked towards him. "What happened?" George asked. Damien looked at Osana. "Fundy and Corry were talking earlier, correct" Damien said. 

"Yeah, I asked him a question" Corry said. "Osana walked towards him and said don't mess with what's mine" Damien said. "I already told you, I don't like you Osana" Corry said. "I don't care, I still love you and you will be mine" Osana said. "Anyways, can you continue?" Dream said. 

"Osana knocked Fundy into the water and walked away" Damien said. "That's when I lost my ring" Fundy said. "He got out of the pool and ran to attack her, that leads us here" Damien said. "Who the hell do you think you are, pushing my fiance?" Dream said. "I am sorry, I made a mistake" Osana said. "What you did to Fundy was a big mistake" Nick yelled. 

Dream hugged Fundy. "Do you want me to buy you a ring?" Dream asked. "Y-Yes please" Fundy said. "Ok" Dream said. Everyone went back to what they were doing. Dream was sitting in a chair with Fundy on his lap. Osana walked towards them. "I am sorry" Osana said. 

Fundy looked away from Osana. Dream put his arms around Fundy. "Maybe I should leave you alone" Osana said as she walked away. (2 min later) Bad walked towards Osana. "Hi" Bad said. "Your Fundy's friend, right?" Osana said. "I am, my name is Bad" Bad said. 

"You should leave, your friend would not like me hanging out with you" Osana said. "I know but I wanna tell you something" Bad said. "Ok" Osana said. "Fundy is a nice and sweet guy, he would not forgive you because you made him lose his ring" Bad said. 

"He really cares for that ring" Osana said. "It was given to him by his fiance, he really liked the ring" Bad said. "I got to go, thanks for telling me" Osana said. "K, bye" Bad said. Osana began to walk away. (4 hours later) George walked towards them. "When will we leaving?" George asked.

 "Do you wanna leave babe?" Dream asked Fundy. "Maybe in a few min, I wanna talk to Minx" George said before walking away. Osana walked towards them. "What do you want now?" Dream asked. Osana put her hand towards Fundy and opened it. Fundy saw his ring in her hand.

 "M-My ring" Fundy said. "Your friend said it means a lot, so I got it from the deep end" Osana said. She put the ring in Fundy's hand. "It took a long time to get it" Osana said. Fundy got up and hugged Osana. 

"Thank you so much" Fundy said. Osana hugged him back. "I am glad you got the ring back" Dream said. They broke the hug. "I promise I won't be mean again" Osana said. Fundy smiled at her, she smiled back.