part 28

(The next day) Wilbur and Quackity were hanging out at Quackity house. They were watching tv. "I bet $5 that Amy will confess and get heartbroken" Wilbur said. "I bet $5 that Amy will confess and Mark says I like you too" Quackity said. 

(3 min later) Wilbur got up and danced. "I win!" Wilbur said. "How!?" Quackity said. "I watched the movie before idiot" Wilbur said. "No fair, cheater" Quackity yell. "Not my fault" Wilbur said. Quackity got up and grabbed his waist. 

"You cheated so you don't win" Quackity said. "I'm not paying you" Wilbur said. "I win so what will you give me" Quackity said. Wilbur blushed hard. "Maybe one kiss for your victory" Wilbur said. 

Quackity blushed hard. "O-Ok" Quackity said. Wilbur kissed Quackity and he kissed back. (OMG SHIP) They got interrupted by Wilbur's phone ringing. They broke the kiss. Wilbur took out his phone and saw a text message and a missing call from Niki

Niki: Wilbur... Are you there?

Wilbur: Niki? Why are you texting me....

Niki: Can we talk, if yes. Meet me at the cafe in 20 min.

Wilbur: Ok. I will be there

Wilbur put his phone away. "Who is it?" Quackity asked. "Niki" Wilbur said. "Your ex wife" Quackity said. "She wants to talk to me, can you come because I am kinda scared" Wilbur said. "Fine, let's go" Quackity said. 

(20 min later, at the cafe) 

Wilbur and Quackity walked towards Niki and Minx. "Quackity?!" Minx said. "Wait, you guys know each other?" Niki asked. "Quackity was my ex boyfriend who dumped me" Minx said. "You were a terrible gf, you were always mean to others" Quackity said. 

"Guess what a$$ hole, I changed" Minx said. "Did you" Quackity said. Minx and Quackity began to argue. "So, what did you want to talk about?" Wilbur asked. "I don't want us to be awkward, so I wanna be friends" Niki said. 

Wilbur smiled. "I would love to be your friend" Wilbur said. A girl walked towards them. "Quackity, calm down" Wilbur said. Quackity sat down. "Fiiinnnee" Quackity said. Minx sat next to Niki. 

"May I get your order" The girl said. "I would like a lemon bar" Niki said. "Woo, me too" Wilbur said. "Can I get a cupcake, that is all" Minx said. "What about you cutie" The girl said. "You talking about me" Quackity said. 

"Your the only cute guy I see" The girl said. "Sorry but he is taken" Wilbur said. "Sorry, I did not know" The girl said. "I'll take a muffin" Quackity said. "Sorry I flirted with you" The girl said before walking away. "You better be sorry" Wilbur mumbled. 

"Jealous" Quackity said. "Of course I am" Wilbur said. "Don't worry, I'll only love you" Quackity said. "Wait, are you two dating" Minx said. "We dated a day ago" Wilbur said. (3 min later) A guy walked towards us and gave us are food. 

"Where is the girl?" Niki asked. "She said she had to leave" The guy said. "Oh ok..." Niki said. "Your really cute, maybe we can exchange numbers?" He said. "Niki is taken by me so scram" Minx yelled. The guy ran away crying. "Wow, We scared two people off" Wilbur said. 

"Not my fault they are hitting on our dates" Minx said. (10 min later) They were done eating. Wilbur, Niki, Minx, and Quackity walked outside. "Time to go home" Niki said. "Text me some time" Wilbur said. "Will do" Niki said.  Minx and Niki went right. Quackity and Wilbur went left.