Part 3

(In Zak room) Zak clicked the record button. "Hi guys, Its Zak and I am here with my friends" Zak said. "Hi" Ninja said. "Hello" Karl said. "Hello everyone" Fundy said. "Today, we will be doing your guys' dare, make sure to put it in the chat" Zak said. 

"Also, make sure to subscribe to Zak" Fundy said. "Do that too" Zak said. Zak took out his phone. "This is for Ninja" Zak said. "What's my dare, I am ready for my dare?" Ninja asked. "I dare you to scream very loud, from kitty cat" Zak said. Ninja got up and screamed really loud. 

(With the others) They heard screaming. "Ninja" George yelled. "You better check on him" Bad said. George got up and walked towards Zak's room. "Ninja, what happened?!" George yelled. Fundy began to laugh. "Its a dare" Ninja said. George hugged him. 

"Thank goodness, you scared me" George said. Ninja blushed really hard. "Can we continue?" Karl said. "Wanna join us?" Ninja asked. "No thanks, I am going back" George said before walking away.

Zak looked at his phone. "For Fundy, wear a maid outfit and go to Dream saying hi daddy" Zak said. Fundy began to blush hard. "That is a good dare" Zak said. "Ha" Karl said as he began to laugh. "Same for you Karl" Zak said. 

"What?" Karl said. "I got that dare from Miki chan22" Zak said. (20 min later) Fundy and Karl walked downstairs to the boys. Nick and Dream blushed hard. "What the heck" George thought. "Hi daddy" Karl and Fundy said. "Cute" Nick and Dream thought. 

Nick teleported to Karl and hugged him. "You're so cute Karl" Nick said. "T-Thank you" Karl said. Dream walked towards Fundy and kissed him. Fundy kissed back. Dream put his hand up Fundy's skirt. "Really, why here?" Bad said. 

Dream clapped his hand and Fundy and him teleported away. "My friend" Karl yelled. (4 hours later) "This one's for me, sing barbie girl" Zak said. Zak sang Barbie girl. Fundy crawled back in the room. Zak stopped and looked at Fundy. "Hey Fundy" Karl said. 

"H-Hello guys" Fundy said. "Let me guess, he fucked you" Zak said. "I'm never wearing a maid outfit again, never ever" Fundy said. "Let's continue" Ninja said. "For Fundy, ignore Dream for 24 hours" Zak said. "I will do that tomorrow" Fundy said. (The next day)

 It was a wonderful morning. Fundy opened his eyes and sat up. He got out of bed and walked out of there room. "Guess time to record the video" Fundy thought as he took out his phone. He pressed the record button.

 "Morning guys, I will be doing the ignoring Dream for 24 hours" Fundy said. He began to walk to the kitchen. "Just so you know Bad, George, Dream, and Nick don't know, the others do" Fundy said. "Hello" He heard Dream say. 

"He is coming" Fundy whispered. He put the phone on the counter and pretended to mind his own business. "Morning hun" Dream said. Fundy did not answer. Karl walked towards them. "Morning" Karl said. "Morning Karl, how did you sleep?" Fundy said. "Good" Karl said.

 "Can we ask Nick to make pancakes?" Fundy asked. "Pancakes would hit the spot right now" Karl said. "SAPNAP" Fundy and Karl yelled. Nick walked towards the kitchen. "What?!" Nick yelled. "Can you make us pancakes?" Fundy said. "Hello" Dream said. "Hey" Nick said.

 "I do not get it, Nick is not ignoring me" Dream thought. "Anyways, I can make you two pancakes" Nick said. (2 hours later) Everyone was at the dinner table. The phone was at the window and Fundy was sitting close to it. "Fundy, can you pass the salt?" Dream said. 

Fundy just ignored him. Dream began to look down. Zak grabbed the salt and gave it to him. "Here" Zak said."Grr" Fundy thought. "No problem, besides I was close to the salt to" Zak said. "Why am I jealous, there just friends nothing more" Fundy thought.