Part 12

(Time skip, when it was turning night time) Fundy, Skeppy, Ninja and Karl were at the backyard. They were sitting in chairs talking. "I wonder if Techno will find the cure, I miss my bff already" Karl said. "I'm sure he's working on it" Skeppy said. "Who is Techno?" Fundy asked.

"He has pink hair, a crown, pig mask, pretty face" Skeppy said. "Ooo" Fundy said. Skeppy looked down. "There not dating" Karl said. "yeah, there just friends" Ninja said. "I never told you the truth" Zak said.

"The truth" Fundy said confused. "What do you mean?" Ninja said. "Techno is my ex boyfriend" Zak said. "Does Bad know" Karl said. "When we broke up, he told me we will stay friends but not tell anyone we use to date each other" Zak said. 

"You did not tell anyone your dating" Ninja said. "Wow, not even your boyfriend" Karl said. "How did you break up?" Fundy asked. Zak got up and looked down. "When I met Bad, I fell in love with him" Zak said. "Aw" Karl said. "I told Techno" Zak said as he began to cry. 

Ninja, Karl, and Fundy hugged him. "I think I hurt him, I did not want to but I did" Zak said. "Everyone has a break up, it is ok?" Fundy said. "Really" Zak said as he whipped his tears. "I had a boyfriend name Mark, we was so sweet" Fundy said. 

(Mark and Mathew is a made up person) "What happened?" Zak asked. "He liked someone else, someone names Mathew" Fundy said. "Then?" Karl said. "I moved on" Fundy said. "You were not heartbroken at all, I would cry if you break up with someone you really love" Skeppy said.

 "I did cry, but I learned to move on" Fundy said. "You only told us about Eret, not your ex Mark" Ninja said. Fundy's eyes went wide. "You know about Eret" Fundy said, he began to cry. "Ninja, what did you do" Zak yelled. "I'm sorry" Ninja said. 

"I hated him to much, he abused me, cheated on me, he even raped me" Fundy yelled. "Rapped you" Karl said in shocked. Fundy fell on his knees. "I wanted to die, I tried to die" Fundy said. "Dream!" Zak yelled. Dream, Bad, Nick, and George ran towards them. 

Dream sat next to Fundy. "Fundy" Dream said. "I hated Eret, I hate Eret" Fundy said. "Eret is not here don't worry" Dream said. "This is all my fault, I was the one who brought up his name" Ninja said. George hugged him. "Nothing is your fault" George said.

Fundy fell asleep when he was crying. "We should get to bed" Bad said. "Yeah" Nick said. Everyone went to there room and fell asleep. (At 3:00 in the morning) Fundy opened his eyes and sat up. "I had a bad dream" Fundy thought. 

He laid down and tried to go to sleep. But, he couldn't sleep. Fundy got out of bed and went downstairs to the kitchen. He went to the fridge and got some milk. "Maybe this can help" Fundy thought. Fundy heated up the milk and poured to a glass. 

After, he turned off the flame and put the milk in the fridge. Fundy drank the milk. He yawned and put the glass down. "I am going to sleep now" Fundy thought. He went back to his room and fell asleep.