THE END (Part 2)

(After prom) Fay, Philza, Fundy, Dream, and Mike were at the gym. Everyone was sitting down except Dream and Mike. Dream took off his jacket and threw it to the side. "Who ever wins gets Fundy" Mike said. 

Fundy grabbed Dream jacket before sitting down. "Really Fundy" Philza said. "What, I couldn't help it!" Fundy said before putting it on. "Let's fight" Mike said. Mike ran towards Dream and punched him. 

Dream dodges by going to the right. "How did he dodge?" Mike thought. Dream took his arm and threw him backwards. Mike fell to the floor. "That all you got" Dream said. Mike sat up. Dream kicked Mike. "Dream will definitely win" Philza said.  

Dream stopped punching him. "your are waisting my time" Dream said. Mike got off the ground. "You are the one who will be weak" Mike said before he whistled once. Axel, Zane, Finnie, and Ryan ran in the room. 

"Huh" Fay thought. Axel grabbed Fundy, Zane grabbed Philza, and Ryan grabbed Fay. Dream was going to run towards them but felt something on his head. Finnie had a gun pointed to Dream's head. "Florence will be mine" Mike said. "It's Fundy" Fundy yelled. 

"Yeah yeah" Mike said. Matt walked towards them and gave Mike a potion. "Thank you" Mike said. "I know that potion, it is a control potion" Philza yelled. "Very good, I see you know your potions" Mike said. "Grr" Philza said. 

"Matt, you can go" Mike said. Matt nod his head yes and walked out. "I will use this on Fundy to be mine forever, and it will be a forever potion" Mike said. Fundy tried to get out but failed. "Stop struggling" Axel said. "I don't want to drink that, I won't let you" Fundy yelled. 

(Forever potion, got that from Aphmau. Btw, I don't watch Aphmau anymore. I use to but not anymore. Ok, back to the story)

"It is a splash potion" Mike said. "You will pay for this" Dream yelled. Axel pushed Fundy forward, still holding him. "Fundy" Fay yelled. Axel backed up. Mike threw the potion at him. "No" Dream yelled. 

Fundy eyes turned purple. "What have you done" Fay yelled. "Fundy, you will be mine" Mike said. "Of course master" Fundy said. Mike smiled. "Good" Mike said. "Fight it Fundy" Philza said. "He can't hear you" Mike said. 

"Master, can I kill Dream" Fundy said. Mike gave him the gun. "Sure" Mike said. "Fundy, I know you can fight it" Philza yelled. "The potion is strong, he will never go back to normal" Mike said. Fundy pointed the gun at Dream. 

"Hun, remember me" Dream said before looking down. Fundy smiles. "Perpair to die" Fundy said. "No" Fay yelled. Fundy looked at Mike and shot him. Mike fell to the floor. "What?" Philza and Fay said. Everyone looked at Fundy. "Impossible, you can't escape the potion" Mike said. 

"I can not be affected by the potion" Fundy said. "That is not what Fundy would say" Fay said. "My name is Evil Fundy" Fundy said. "Dang it" Mike said. "Time to die" Evil Floris said. He shot Mike in the head. 

"Mike" Zane yelled. Evil Floris turned around. "You better leave before I kill you" Floris said. Zane, Axel, Finne, and Ryan ran out of the door. Philza walked towards Floris. "Thank you" Philza said. 

"Can I have my lovely husband back?" Dream asked. "Sure" Floris said. He closed his eyes and fell. Dream catched him. "I think Fundy should not come to this school anymore" Fay said. "Agree" Fay said. "Let's go home" Dream said before picking Fundy up bride style.