Part 4

(After dinner) Dream grabbed Zak. "Can I talk to you for a min?" Dream said. "Sure" Zak said. Everyone left except the two. Fundy got his phone and went to his room. "If I make Fundy jealous, he will not ignore me" Dream said. 

"What do I have to do with it?" Zak asked. "You will help me" Dream said. "Will I be the one that pretends to love you, if I am I need to tell Bad" Zak said. "Ok, you can tell him" Dream said. (Later) Fundy was in his room. His stomach began to growl. 

"I am hungry" Fundy thought. He got up and went to the kitchen. Fundy saw Dream and Zak. He hid by the wall so they did not see him. "You need to tell him" Zak said. "I know Zaky" Dream said. "What?" Fundy said confused. "He will be mad about our love" Dream said.

 "Even if he is mad, I will always love you Dream" Zak said. Fundy began to cry and ran back to his room. "Did it work?" Zak thought. "I hope it does work" Dream said. (With Fundy) "D-Did you see that chat?" Fundy said. The chat said yes.

 "I can't believe he fell in love with Zak, was it my fault for ignoring him all day?" Fundy said. Karl walked in his room. "I heard crying, you ok?" Karl said. Fundy whipped his tears. "I am doing a crying challenge" Fundy lied. "Ok then, I don't wanna be part of it" Karl said. 

Fundy began to laugh. Karl began to walk out. "I will be ending it, bye" Fundy said as he ended the video. (At night) Dream was in his room. Fundy was on the couch watching tv with Karl. "This is a good movie" Karl said. Nick walked towards them. "It's bedtime you two" Nick said. 

"I don't want to go to sleep, I wanna stay up" Karl said. "You have to have plenty of sleep, come on" Nick said. Karl got up from the couch. "Fine, I am coming" Karl said. "Fundy" Nick said. "I will stay up a little longer" Fundy said. "Make sure to go to bed, night" Nick said. 

"Goodnight" Fundy said. Nick and Karl began to walk away. Fundy looked at his ring. "I wish I did not do that challenge, maybe he would still love me if I did not ignore him" Fundy thought. He took out his phone and tried to make himself feel better

(The next day, challenge is over) Fundy had stayed up all night. Bad and Dream went to the couch. "Wanna watch goosebumps" Dream said. "Yeah, I feel like watching a horror movie" Bad said. Dream and Bad saw Fundy on the couch. 

"Oh my muffins, Fundy" Bad said. "Babe, what the hell happened to you" Dream said. Fundy got off the couch and looked at Dream. "Don't call me that cheated" Fundy said. "Cheater?!" Bad said. "I can explain everything, let me..." Dream said but got interrupted.

 "You can't explain anything, you cheated on me with Zak" Fundy yelled. "Fundy..." Bad said but stopped. Fundy took out his phone. "I'm calling Wilbur, I am going to hang out with him" Fundy said. Dream hugged him. "I do not like Zak" Dream yelled. 

Fundy looked at him with wide eyes. "W-What" Fundy said. "I pretended to like him so you would get jealous and talk to me" Dream said. "I am so sorry too, it was an ignoring my boyfriend for 24 hour prank" Fundy said. "I love you Fundy" Dream said.

 "Me too" Fundy said. Dream and Fundy kissed each other. "I'm glad you muffins worked it out" Bad said. They broke the kiss. "I'm glad I got you back" Dream said. Fundy began to yawn and rub his eye. "You need to sleep" Dream said. Fundy fell asleep on Dream.

 "Cute" Dream thought. "You should take him upstairs, I will tell the others your in your room sleeping" Bad said. "Thanks" Dream said. Fundy and Dream went to their room to sleep. (Dream carried Fundy)