Part 15

(2 months later) 

Fundy opened his eyes and sat up. He quickly got out of bed and ran to the restroom. When he got to the restroom, he threw up in the toilet. Dream opened his eyes and sat up. He turned to the other side and Fundy was not there.

"Where is Fundy?" Dream thought. He got out of bed and went to the restroom. He saw Fundy throwing up in the toilet and sat beside him. "Hun, are you ok?" Dream asked. Fundy shook his head no before throwing up. "Let it all out" Dream said.

(After Fundy was done puking) 

Dream got out of the restroom so Fundy could use the pregnancy test. When he checked it, it was positive. "I'm pregnant, I am going to have a child" Fundy thought. Fundy told everyone to go to the living room. 

(2 min later, when everyone was there) "I have great news" Fundy said. "Ok?" Wilbur said. "I am going to be a dad, I'm pregnant" Fundy said. "Omg, congrats guys" Karl said. Everyone was happy about the good news. "I want a child" Nick said. Karl began to blush hard. 

"I think you broke him" George said. "Whoops" Nick said. Tommy and Tubbo walked in the living room. "Sup bitches" Tommy yelled. "Language" Bad yelled. "Bitch, fuck, ass" Tommy yelled but got interrupted by Bad. "Stop" Bad said. Wilbur began to laugh.

"What did we miss, why is everyone here?" Tubbo asked. "Oh, Fundy is pregnant" Dream said. "Congrats" Tubbo said. "Thx" Fundy said. "The fucking furry is having a baby" Tommy yelled. "Language" Bad yelled. "I am, and stop calling me that" Fundy said.