Part 20

(The next day) 

"Hey, did you hear the math teacher got fired" Georja said. "I heard there's a new teacher coming" Karlp said. "Nice" Halo said. *Ring* "I have math, so I get to see the teacher first" Fay said. 

"I have math too" Nikl said. Fay jumped a little. "When did you get here" Fay said. "Just now" Nikl said. "Fine let's go, bye guys" Fay said. "Bye" Everyone else said. (At Math class) Fay was sitting next to Nikl. Leo walked towards Fay and winked. "Hey cutie" Leo said. 

"I'd rather die then date you" Fay said. "burn" Nikl said. "I know you love me, you just don't wanna admit it" Leo said. "I will never love you so get lost" Fay said. "Come on, every girl loves me" Leo said. "All except me" Fay said. 

Philza walked in the room. "Ok, class is starting" Philza said. "ugh, you got lucky" Leo said. Leo was about to walk away but Fay tripped him. Everyone in the class laughed. "Ha, loser" Fay said. Leo sat up and was pissed. "Leo, sit down" Philza said. 

Leo got up and went to his seat. "Why is he a teacher" Nikl whispered. "Idk" Fay whispered. "Fay and Nikl, may you stop talking" Philza said. "No you" Fay said. "What did you say" Philza yelled. "You heard me" Fay said. 

Nikl began to laugh. "Don't make me get dad to beat your ass" Fay said. "I will beat his ass before he beats mine" Philza yelled. "Oh yeah" Fay said. Nikl was laughing so hard, she fell out of her chair. 

"Yeah" Philza yelled. (After class) Philza sat in his chair sad. "No one can beat me" Fay said in a happy voice. *Ring* "Go away echo child" Philza yelled. Fay began to skip away. (At her locker) Karlp was waiting at Fay locker.

"Hey b" Fay said. "Hi" Karlp said. Wili, Halo, and Georja walked towards them. "I am glad we can have lunch now" Halo said.  Nikl walked towards them still laughing. "Why are you laughing?" Georja said. "Yeah?" Kalp asked. "Fay burned the teacher hard" Nikl said still laughing. 

"Really, the new teacher" Georja said. "And guess who it was" Fay said. "Who" Karlp and Wili said. "Grandpa Philza was the teacher" Fay said. "Grandpa is our teacher" Wili said. Fay nodded at him. "Anyways, let's eat" Karlp said. 

(2 years later, will Wili and Nikl) 

Niki and Wilbur were arguing. "Why are you doing this?" Wilbur said. "I could not help it, I can't disobey my heart" Niki said. "And what, fall in love with Minx and not me" Wilbur said. Niki began to cry. "I'm sorry, I am trying to love you" Niki said. 

"I'm leaving, and I am taking Nikl with me" Wilbur said. Nikl and Wili looked at each other. "But, I don't wanna split up with you" Wili whispered. "I guess we don't have a choice" Nikl said. "P-Please Wilbur, you can stay in this house with us" Niki said. 

"Nikl, get your bags together" Wilbur said. Nikl got up and walked away. (3 min later) Nikl walked towards Wilbur. "Did you get everything?" Wilbur asked. "Yes" Niki said. "Where are you doing?" Wili asked as he sat up. 

"Where going to Fundy's house" Wilbur said. Wili walked towards Nikl and hugged her. "I'm going to miss you" Wili said. "Me too, take care of yourself" Nikl said. "You too" Wili said. "Bye Niki" Wilbur said. "Goodbye" Niki said.