Part 11

(The next day) Fundy and Karl were talking on the couch. "Fundy?" Karl said. Fundy looked at him confused. "What is it?" Fundy said. "Um.. what do you know or remember? Karl asked. "Idk" Fundy said. 

"You don't know anything" Karl said. "No" Fundy said. Nick walked towards them. "Bedtime you two" Nick said. Karl and Fundy got up. Nick and Karl went to there room. Fundy went to his room. "Hi" Dream said. "Hello Dream" Fundy said. 

Dream put the picture of Fundy and him in his pocket. "H-Hey" Dream said. Fundy sat on the floor. "Do you really wanna sleep on the floor, don't you want to sleep in this bed?" Dream said. "I am good, I'm nervous sleeping with a stranger" Fundy said. 

"I am just a stranger to you" Dream thought. He began to look down. "I want my Fundy back" Dream thought. "Well goodnight" Fundy said. "Y-Yeah" Dream said. Fundy laid down on the floor with his blanket. 

Dream laid in his bed. (Middle of the night) Fundy woke up at sat up fast. "Must of been a nightmare" Fundy thought. He got up and walked towards Dream's bed. "He won't mind" Fundy thought. He got in bed text to Dream. Dream put his arm around Fundy. 

"Why do I feel so protected" Fundy thought. He closed his eyes and fell asleep fast. (Next morning) Dream woke up and saw him snuggling Fundy. "Fundy is cute when he is asleep, " Dream thought. He got up and kissed Fundy's forehead. 

"I love him so much" Dream thought. He gave Fundy his hoodie and walked out of the room. (2 min later) Fundy opened his eyes and sat up. He remembered everything that happened. "I hope  Dream did not mind me in his bed, it was comfy though" Fundy thought. 

He got out of bed and saw Dream's jacket on him. Fundy began to blush. "I have his jacket" Fundy thought. He sniffed it and smiled. "Smells like him, wait a minute" Fundy thought. he shook his head. 

"Do I like him?" Fundy said. He looked at Dream's jacket and blushed. "I'm hungry" Fundy thought. He went downstairs to the kitchen. He saw Nick and Dream talking. "I wanna make food" Nick said. "No you always burn the food" Dream said.

"Meanie, I hate you" Nick said. "I love you too" Dream said. "H-Hey love each other" Fundy thought, his ears went down. "What do you want for breakfast" Dream said. "Pancakes" Nick said. 

Fundy went to the living room and sat down. Ninja and Skeppy walked towards the living room talking. "Haha, I love calingl Bad nicknames" Skeppy said. "True" Ninja said. They saw Fundy pouting on the couch.

Ninja and Skeppy sat beside him. "Whats wrong?" Skeppy said. "Tell us" Ninja said. Fundy began to look down. "I think I am in love with Dream" Fundy said. "But don't you already love D.." Ninja said but got interrupted. 

"Ninja" Skeppy yelled. "What?" Ninja said. "He does not remember, so shut up" Skeppy whispered yelled. Ninja shut his mouth. "Then what happened?" Skeppy asked. "I think Dream does not love me" Fundy said. 

"Why do you think that?" Skeppy said. "Dream told Nick he loved him" Fundy said. "It is a Homi thing" Dream said. They all looked at him. "A Homi thing?" Fundy said. "I don't and never will like Nick, he is dating Karl" Dream said.

"Oh, makes sense" Fundy said. Zak moved a few inches. Dream sat down next to Fundy and hugged him. "I love you and only you" Dream said. Fundy began to blush. "I-I like you too" Fundy said. Dream kissed Fundy and he kissed back.