Part 19

(The next day) 

"Your a stupid girl, hahaha" Britney said as she began to laugh. Karlp was on the floor, her back against the locker. "P-Please, leave me alone" Karlp said. Britney kicked her again. "Shut up" Britney yelled. Fay ran towards Karlp and Britney.

"Leave her alone!" Fay yelled. "Or else what?!" Britney said. Fay ran towards her and started beating her up. Some kids were circling them yelling "FIGHT".  Halo and Georja ran towards them. They were holding Fay back. 

Britney was on the floor scared. "You better be scared" Fay yelled. "Y-Your a monster" Britney said. "I know" Fay said as he eyes turned red and back to normal again. "Can we go, we need to take Karlp to the hospital" Halo said. "Fine" Fay said. (3 min later) 

The nurse was helping Karlp and bandaging the wounds.  "Ugh, I hate that girl so much" Fay said. "Calm down" Georja said. Fay took a deep breathe in and then out. "I don't like my gf getting hurt" Fay said. The nurse walked towards them. "You may see her" The nurse said.

 Fay, Georja, and Halo walked towards Karlp. "Hey babe, you ok?" Fay said. "It hurts a little but the nurse said it will heal" Karlp said. "Are you going to class?" Georja asked. "The nurse told me to stay here for another hour or so" Karlp said.

 Fay come to the principal office, Fay come to the principal office" The speaker said. (At the principal office) Britney, Britney mom and dad, Dream and Fundy were there. "You need something sir" Fay asked.

 "Yes" The principal said. "Its her, she was the one that hurt me for no reason" Britney said as she pointed at Fay. "Ugh, I feel like this girl is lying" Dream thought. "Yeah, she seems like bad news" Nightmare thought. "Did you hurt the new kid for no reason" The principal said. 

"No, I didn't" Fay said. "She is lying, she hurt me really badly" Britney said. "How dare you" Britney mom yelled. "You hurt our little princess, you should be expelled" Britney dad yelled. "I hurt her because she hurt my gf" Fay said. 

"You don't have a gf" Britney said. "Full of lies" Fay said. She walked towards Britney and slapped her. "No wonder why you have no friends, you brat" Fay yelled. "See, she is bullying me for having no friends" Britney said. "Excuse me" Fundy said. "Yes Mr. Fundy?" The principal said. 

"Fay is a sweet girl and would never hurt anyone" Fundy said. "Your point is?" The principal said. "I think Britney is lying to you" Fundy said. "Yeah, I guess I can trust a cute fox like you" The principal said. 

"Excuse me" Dream said. "I'm saying I trust you" the principal said. "But you called me cute" Fundy said. "Britney and your family, you will be expelled for 1 month" The principal said. "Whatever, let's leave these idiots" Britney mom said. Britney and her family walked away. 

"So Mr Fundy, its nice to meet you" The principal said. "I feel so uncomfortable" Fundy thought. "Y-Yeah, you too" Fundy said. "May I have your phone number?" The principal asked. "Are you trying to hit on my husband" Dream said.

"Sorry, did not know you are married" The principal said. "He is, so back off" Dream said before kissing Fundy cheek. "Will I not get your number then" The principal said. Fundy walked towards the principal and slapped him. 

"All you get is a slap" Fundy said. "That's my wife" Dream said. "Let's go, we will leave early" Dream said. Fundy looked at Dream. "Hm, you need something?" Dream said. "Upsies" Fundy said. 

"You want me to carry you" Dream said. Fundy shook his head yes. Dream sat down. "Fine, climb on" Dream said. Fundy walked towards Dream and got on his back. "Ready?" Dream said. "Yes" Fundy yelled. Dream got up and walked away. Fay was following. 

Halo and Georja walked towards Fay. Fay and Dream stopped. "Fay" halo said. "How did it go, did you get expelled for a week?" Georja said. "Britney got expelled for a month" Fay said. "Ha, she deserved it" Halo said. "Yeah, she really did" Georja said. 

Fay began to laugh. "She got what she deserved" Fay said. "Totally" Georja said. "I am going to leave early, bye" Fay said. "Your so lucky, take me with you" Halo said. "Let's go, Fundy is asleep" Dream said. "Ok dad, coming" Fay said. "Bye" Georja said. "Bye Fay" Halo said. 

"See yah tomorrow" Fay said. Fay and Dream walked away. (At home) Fay went to her room to do homework. Dream went to his and Fundy room. He put Fundy in bed. Dream was about to walk away but Fundy grabbed his arm. 

"d-dream" Fundy muttered. "Yes hun" Dream said as he looked at him. "s-stay, please" Fundy muttered. Dream got in bed with him. "Ok, I will stay" Dream said. Fundy and Dream cuddled until they fell asleep.