Alaska Part 3

****Smut Warning****

------------------------------------------

Both of you enter your shared room together without letting out a word. Emily's words still ring in your mind, causing you to smile. You both settle and have your showers, this time Spencer "forgets" the clothes in his bag, forcing him to have to exit the bathroom in just his towel. He looks just as sexy as you would have imagined. He enters the room wearing his same pajamas from the other day.

He slides in bed next to you, cooley, he pulls you in close to him. You allow yourself you settle around his body, resting your head on his chest. As the thoughts of what Emily had said began to seep back into your mind, a smirk appears on your face. You lift your head up to look at him, gazing into his eyes. He pulls you up so that you're meeting his face before your lips crash together. You lift your leg over him so that you're straddling him now, his arms wrapped around your body. He moves into a sitting position so that you're sitting in his lap. He moves his hand under your chin and pulls up your face so he can look into your eyes. "Are you okay with this?" he asks gently. "Yes Dr. Reid," you say, practically whimpering. He skips a breath after you speak. "I have an IUD and I'm clean, so unless-", he cuts you off. "I'm clean," he says.

You help him take off his t-shirt, and he does the same for you, exposing your bare chest. You take in a breath realizing how long it's been since anyone has seen you so vulnerable. He pulls you into him so, his tongue swirling around your left nipple. You let out a quiet moan as you feel yourself begin to get wet on top of him.

He flips you underneath him as he begins to kiss your neck. He kisses all the way down your body until he reaches your pajama shorts. Looking into your eyes, he pulls them down slowly, completely removing them. He pushes your legs father part before licking his tongue up your slit, causing you to let out a moan. His tongue circles your clit, making you shudder in pleasure before he slips in one, then two fingers. He pumps into you slowly at first, but soon begins to pick up the pace. You let out another moan as you soon begin to feel your release coming on to you. "Sp...Spencer", you moan as the feeling of the edge gets closer.

"Thats it baby...cum for me." he says with a dark look in his eyes. His words send an orgasm through you as you release on his fingers. You let out a moan as your high is reached.

Who knew Spencer Reid would be so good...

He removes his fingers and sucks on them while looking into yours eyes, causing you to feel more hungry for him. You moves his way back up and kisses you deeply. You reach down and feel his erection as you begin to palm it through his pajama pants, causing him to let out a deep moan. He rolls you over on top on him as you kiss his neck. You make your way down his body and when you reach his buldge, you kiss it lightly over his pants. You look him in the eyes as you remove is pajama pants, revealing his huge, throbbing cock.

Maintaining eye contact, you take him in your mouth. Not much at first, but slowly taking more of him as you continue to blow him. He lets out a loud moan as you continue to suck his dick, going deeper everytime. His grips tightens on your hair as he pulls you back up to meet his face. You kiss passionately before he flips you back on to your back.

He holds you still as he begins to slide his dick into you. You let a loud moan escape your mouth before he quickly covers it with his hand, reminding you of others in surrounding rooms. He begins move in and out of you, soft and slow at first, but slowly picking up the pace. You wrap your legs around him, pushing him deeper into you. Hiting your spot everytime he thrusts into you, you know you won't last long before you falter under him.

Spencer lets out a moan as you kiss his neck, returning the favor by moving his hand down to your clit. He rubs in soft circles, making your edge become closer. You let out a cry against his neck as he does so. His thrust only seem to become harder and bring more pleasure with each stroke. The knot in your lower stomach seems to get tighter and tighter. You cum underneath him as he fucks you hard through your orgasm. He follows soon behind, letting out moans of pleasure until his high has fallen, cumming deep inside you.

He rolls off of you and you cuddle against him. You both lay there for a moment, out of breath and in shock. You kiss him softy before rising to go to the bathroom. When you return, He has slipped him pajamas back on, so you follow suit. You climb in bed next him. He lays on his side on you cuddle against his chest. He pulls you in close and wraps his arms around you.

"That was amazing Spencer," you say in a daze. "Yeah...it was." he reponds, still seeming out of breath. You don't think of anything but the moment you are currently in. Wrapped in Spencer's arms in this cozy hotel room in Alaska. You feel Spencer begin to drift off in your arms as you begin to also slide into sleep.