The Date Part 2 (Chapter 6)

Hey guys! If you are actively following my story, I'm sorry it took me a little longer than usual to update. I hope you all enjoy this next part and also SMUT WARNING*****

------------------------------------------

With hungry and deep kisses, he carried you back into his room. He fumbled to open the door for a moment, distracted by your soft lips. Once inside his room, he slammed you against the wall in the midst of the lust the both of you were sharing. You slowly managed to get both of your feet on the ground so that Spencer was no longer holding you. Your hands running through his wild hair as he cupped your face in his hands, making you practically melt under his touch.

Still kissing him, you began to walk forward, forcing him to take steps backward toward his bed. Once his legs hit the foot of his bed, you pushed him back so that he was laying down, looking up at your beautiful body. You climbed on top of him you continue to kiss him passionately. You put your hand on his bulge and began to palm the erection that was growing beath his pants. He let out a moan as you pulled away from his lips, only to find a devilish look in his eye.

He aggressively flipped you over, and before you could react his hand was under your shorts, massaging your clit so that you were turned to puddy underneath his body. You let out a moan as you began to tug at your shirt to get it off, you couldn't stand the thought of wearing clothes right now. Once your shirt was on the floor, your lips were once again attached to Spencer's, his hand still edging you toward an orgasm. You tugged his shirt off of him, exposing his chest, which was slightly more toned than you had ever thought it would be. You were becoming painfully aware of the fact that your shorts were still on, and how desperately you wanted them gone.

"Sp...Spencer...take them off...please," you practically whined as you glanced down to your shorts. He pulled away from your lips, a smirk forming on his handsome face. He kissed down your body until he reached your shorts, looking up at you as he pulled them off of your body. You weren't wearing any panties, and you didn't care. Before you could think, his lips were attached to your clit, caused you to let out a moan of surprise and pleasure.

You had already been close to an orgasm, and you felt yourself begin to reach your max when he slipped in his fingers, causing you to gasp from the stimulation. With his fingers pumping in and to of you and his tongue running circles around you're clit, it didn't take long for you to reach your first orgasm of the night.

He continued to stimulate you until after your high had subsided, then he moved back up you. He kissed your neck as you wrapped your arms around him. After only a short time, he moved from his position on top of you and took off his pants, his throbbing dick exposed now.

He climbed back on top of you and pushed himself into you, causing both of you to let out moans in response. He began to thrust into you, hard. Your breaths turned into shallow pants as he moved faster and deeper into you. The first time you had slept with Spencer, it wasn't near as rough...but you weren't complaining, he felt amazing.

He flipped you over and adjusted you to wear you were on your hand and knees. He continued to fuck you as he grabbed your hair, forcing your back to arch and his dick to slide deeper into you in response. You felt your next orgasm beginning to reach its point, and when Spencer's hand moved to your clit you faltered underneath him. Your legs shook and you're arms caved. Once you were able to control your words you looked back at him. "Can I please ride you?"

He only gave you a smirk in response.

You both moved so that you were on top of him. You staddled him as you began to slowly sit down on his dick. His head fell back in response and his eyes fluttered. It made you happy to see him enjoying you so much. You bounced up and down on his dick, noticing how he was beginning to lose control. He let out a deep moan as he spilled into you, his breaths being only a string of pants.

With his dick still inside, you leaned forward and kissed him softly before looking into his eyes. It was at that moment that you both smiled. You were so happy to be with him right now, and the butterflies in your stomach reinforced your thoughts.

You climbed off of him and set out to the bathroom to pee. Once you were done you slipped back into his room and put on your clothes. He was in the process of doing the same and once you were dressed, you walked over to him and planted a happy kiss on his lips. He dropped his shirt and grabbed your face, making the kiss deeper before pulling away. He smiled at you before disappearing into the bathroom.

You got into his bed. You originally weren't sure if you'd be staying over, but now you didn't want it to be any other way. He came back into the room and climbed to bed next to you and smiled. "Goodnight Spencer," you said as he began to snuggle against him. He fell into your touch, putting his arms around your body. "Goodnight (Y/N)," he said sounding sleepy. You remembered the long day you both had as you began to feel just as tired as he sounded. With your head on his chest and his arms wrapped around you, you drifted softly into sleep.