Alaska Part 2

Note: Omniscient perspective, for now, centered around Derek Morgan (Just trust me it won't be for very long)

-------------------------------------

Derek woke up the Penelope completely freaking out at 2:30 am. In the middle of her all-nighter, her internet faltered. When she went outside to adjust her signal, she had witnessed the next murder. Derek informed Hotch immediately.

Hotch drowsily answered the phone before becoming much more awake at lightning speed. "Thank you for notifying me Morgan, we need to start informing the rest of the team. I'll take care of JJ and Prentiss, you get hold of Rossi, Reid, and Agent (Y/N). Meet me downstairs in the common room as soon as you can."

They both began to contact other members of the team. Derek taking longer because he was comforting a very hysterical Penelope. Hotch was the first to arrive, followed by Derek and Penelope, then Rossi not long after.

"Did you get ahold of Reid and (Y/N) Morgan?" said Hotch after Emily walked down the stairs rubbing her eyes. "No, I've called them multiple times and can't get ahold of either of them, and there isn't a courtesy phone in the rooms," said Morgan. He then picked up his phone and dialed Reid's number again, only to notice a phone on the table buzz. "He must have left this down here, and we all know how heavy of a sleeper (Y/N) is," stated Hotch matter of factly. "Morgan here's the spare key to Reid and (Y/N)'s room, go upstairs and get them up," Hotch said, handing Morgan the key.

Morgan obliged, heading upstairs to the room. He softly knocked on the hotel room door, when no response was made, he proceeded in. What he saw made him let out a quiet chuckle.

Reid had his arms wrapped around (Y/N), spooning her as her back was laid completely against him. She rolled over to face Reid, burying her face in his neck while wrapping her arms around him, still completely asleep. Spencer's hand was entangled in her hair. Morgan looked into the hall to see Prentiss walking by, presumably to check on JJ. "Prentiss, come look at this," he said.  With a slightly confused look, Prentiss entered the room and raised her eyebrows at what she was witnessing. As if on cue, Spencer rolled over, still holding you in his arms, so now you were completely on top of him, both of you still completely knocked out.

"Reid!', said Morgan, making Spencer jolt out of sleep. He looked around the room, confused, becoming more so when he saw the clock reading at 3 am. "Morgan? Prentiss? what are you doing in here," he said not yet realizing the position he was in. You snapped your head up from the crook of Spencer's neck, gazing down on him, not yet realizing that Morgan and Prentiss were both right behind you.

You put a hand on his cheek, "Spencer what are you doing up?" you said, then groggily looking over at the clock. "There's been another murder," Morgan said from behind you, causing you to jump out of your current position on top of Reid so that you were sitting up next to him, still not leaving much space between the both of you. "Well hello, Morgan...Prentiss," you stammered before turning to Reid, "I'm so sorry, I must have just latched on to you while I was asleep I-." "It's okay (Y/N) really, in fact, it's kinda funny," he said with a smile. Morgan raised a brow, "What's funnier is that she's the one apologizing and you were the one to put her there," said Morgan with a deep laugh.

"Jeez Morgan, how long have you two been standing there?", you said with a look of embarrassment and disbelief. "Oh not long," said Prentiss. You could faintly see the color running to Spencer's cheeks in the moonlight that was managing to creep in through the curtains, he was embarrassed. Frankly...so were you. 

"Okay well...we will be down ASAP," you said looking at both the agents and giving them a nervous nod. They both went to exit the room, Morgan giving you an eyebrow raise on his way out.

You felt butterflies in your stomach, you had really just got caught basically cuddling with Reid. You knew you felt something for him all along, and you guys did flirt. But it's going to be harder for you to cover up your feelings now, but you suppose that you can manage.

You turned to Spencer, who still wore a slightly embarrassed look, but also had a glint of confidence in his eye. Being the flirt you are...and more vulnerable due to the lack of sleep, you crawled back on top of him and buried your face in the side of his neck. You snuggled against him, and surprisingly, he wrapped his arms around you, his hand in your hair. You bring your head up and put your hand on his cheek. You both knew you needed to hurry out to the case, but the moment was too strong.

You were looking into his eyes when he pulled your face down on to his, your lips kissing his softly. You gasped slightly and your eyes widening before fluttering shut. The kiss remained soft at first, and then it grew hungrier, deeper. His tongue touching yours. He flipped you over to where you were underneath him, causing you to let out a soft moan. Your legs spread so that he was settled right in between. With your arms wrapped around him, your fingers find his hair, slowly running through it while this kiss grows more intense. You slowly, and reluctantly, pulled your lips away from his, biting his lower lip while you did so. "We need to get downstairs Dr. Reid, everyone is going to get concerned," you said flashing him innocent doe eyes.

"Yeah (Y/N)...you're right...but I wish you weren't."

You peck him on the cheek before tumbling out of bed, beginning to get ready for the long day to come. He begins to do the same, and soon enough you both are downstairs with the others, not showing any signs of making out just minutes before.

--------------------------------------

Over the next couple of days, you and your team successfully solve the case, you and Spencer subtly flirting with each other along the way. The night after your time together, you woke up to find yourself, again, wrapped in his arms. You wondered if this was intentional or on purpose, but either way, you didn't care. After finally solving the case, the team had made their way back to the inn, where time had already reached around 11 pm.

"Okay everyone," says Hotch, getting everyone's attention, "Everyone go and get some sleep, we will be wheels up at 9 am tomorrow. Normally we would just head back to DC, but given the hours we worked on this case and the current time, we won't be sleeping on the jet tonight."

Everyone breathed a sigh of relief. You glanced over at Spencer, who had a devious glint in his eye. Everyone began to file upstairs, and as you made your way toward the stairs, Prentiss grabbed your wrist and leaned you in close.

"You know how he feels about you right?" she said staring into your eyes. Your cheeks burn as your mouth falls open a little. "What are you talking about Emily?" you say curiously. "Spencer," she said with a smile, "He totally is into you. "What are we? In middle school?" you say giggling before leaning in close. "Are you sure?" you say needed reassurance. "Oh girl...definitely, he's got it bad. I honestly don't know how you haven't noticed. Waking up on top of him was a dead giveaway." You blushed even more before giving her a nod. You left for your room upstairs where Reid was waiting for you.

-------------------------------

Things are starting to get spicy, the next chapter will be even more fun!!!