You (Chapter 13)

Okay but this gif...yes MA'AM. It kinda looks like he's saying "You" and I think that's a little cool lol. 

------------------------------------------------

You woke the next morning to see Spencer dozing peacefully in the early morning light. You were still snuggled up on top of him and you moved so that you were lying next to him, facing his direction. He awoke, most likely due to your absence from your place on top of him. He turned on his side to look at you, and the sweetest grin passed over his face. 

"What is it Spencer?" you asked softly. "You," he said, his soft eyes staring into yours. You blushed and smiled softly. You moved toward him so that your head was against his chest. He put an arm around you and you placed a hand gently on him. You knew he would have to go soon, however, the time was only 6:30. Hotch had said yesterday that the team would be leaving the hotel at 8 am, so you knew you had some time to spare. 

You both stayed this way for a while, not wanting to break the contact that the two of you had formed. After some time, you felt him shift slightly. He placed a kiss on your forehead before speaking, "I need to go before anyone can notice me going back to my room." You nodded your head and looked up at him. You moved so that your head was now level with his and kissed him softly. You sat up as he got out of the bed. As he was about to exit, he turned to look at you. He smiled before he turned carry on, leaving you alone in your hotel room in San Francisco. 

--------------------------------------

The team boarded the jet, and you knew that it would be a great time to begin the paperwork pertaining to the case. Being that you were an undercover agent, you knew there would be more forms for you to fill out than normal. 

You sat done at the table on the jet and started to get to work. Everyone around seemed to be doing similar tasks, with the exception of a few reading or resting their eyes. Spencer was sitting on the couch near the table, reading what seemed to be another long and complicated book. You glanced over to him and he looked over to you, you blushed as you looked back down at your paperwork. Even though the relationship the two of you had formed had been established for some time, you couldn't help but to still get butterflies in his presence. 

That morning, San Francisco PD gave the team interesting facts on the case that came with the unsubs background check and surprising confession. His girlfriend, a college student who sang on the side, was named Grace Marcie. She had evidently cheated on him. When he snapped and tried to kill her for her acts of adultery, she slit her throat before he could act on her, leaving him without the satisfaction of her murder. After her death he started his mission to get revenge, killing surrogates for her while they were in the act, trying to do whatever he could to get the feeling of killing Grace. However, as much as he tried, he never succeeded. 

After a while of explaining the case in the paperwork, you started to get tired from all of the glum gray papers. You leaned back in your seat and closed your eyes, a short nap should help you to get some energy and awareness back so you continue the work. You were asleep within a few minutes. You hadn't remembered what time you had actually gone to bed last night, but with the case and Spencer in your room, you knew it had to be late. 

You awoke after some time, not really knowing how long you were asleep. Spencer was asleep on the couch now, looking as peaceful as he did that morning. You grinned to yourself upon seeing him, but your smile turned into a confused look when you saw JJ, Penelope, Prentiss, and Morgan all huddled around a computer in the corner area of the jet. You looked around for Hotch and Rossi and noticed Hotch was just as asleep as Spencer, and Rossi seemed to be drowning in papers. After that, you directed your attention back to the few in the corner, who all wore surprised looks as they let out suppressed laughs.