Finishing What You Started (Chapter 12)

smuuuuuut warning***

--------------------------------------------

You were straddling Spencer when you heard Morgan's voice in the hall. You sat up in a flash, reaching for your purse to grab your gun. You hadn't even realized that your purse had been carried into the room along with you, but right now you were grateful for it. Still straddling him, you turned your upper body toward the open doorway on your right. Spencer sat up underneath you, you didn't even realize that he didn't have his gun on him.

You couldn't see Morgan make the arrest, but you certainly could hear it. Everything from the cuffs going on to the reading of the Miranda rights, and finally Morgan escorting the unsub outside. You thought you heard JJ's voice trailing off in the distance, and you assumed that she was aiding Morgan as he escorted the unsub out to the police car.

You put your gun back in your purse once you realized you wouldn't be needing it and then you turned to Spencer. He looked a mess. His tie was who knows where, the top-most buttons on his shirt were lazily undone, and his hair had obvious signs of your fingers running through it. You chuckled slightly at his appearance before realizing that your dress had slide off your shoulder quite a bit. It was off just enough for your bra strap and upper bra cup to be visible, Spencer must have pushed it off some in the midst of everything.

"Are you good?" he said, looked into your eyes. "Yeah Spencer, I'm pretty alright actually," you said with a giggle. You began to fix his shirt as he started the fix your dress. Rossi walked into the room and let out a breathy laugh at the scene. If you and Spencer hadn't have been going undercover as a couple, this situation would look bad for both of you. You began to feel a little embarrassed about Rossi seeing you both like this, but then you reminded yourself that the two of you were just following orders.

"Shut up Rossi," Spencer said in an almost mumble. You let out another chuckle as you looked around the room for his tie, spying it on the floor. Rossi almost immediately noticed what you were looked for and bent down to get the tie. He handed it over to you before speaking, "Good job you two, I'm proud. But um...Spencer...you gotta little...," he trailed off while pointing to his own neck. Spencer reached up at his neck and you looked over at him, seeing the slightest bit of a hickey where you had been. You felt embarrassed again for a second, but also, a little aroused. Rossi left the room after another laugh, leaving you and Spencer alone again.

You began to put his tie back on as he gazed up at you in awe. Once you were done you made eye contact with him once again, and you remembered that you were still sitting in his lap. His hands were on your waist, and his touch seemed so firey at that moment. You kissed him again, putting both of your hands on either side of his face. For a second you could have sworn you felt his erection growing underneath you, but you couldn't fuck him, not right now at least. You reluctantly pulled away and began to get ready to face the rest of the team. He had risen from the bed too, and he grabbed your hand before you could leave the room.

He pulled you back into him. He didn't kiss you, but he just looked down at you and grinned. You don't what came over you, but you decided to tease him. You put a devilish smirk on your face and reached for his bulge. He gasped as you palmed it, allowing himself to relax for a second. It didn't take long, however, for him to realize how bratty you were being, and he grabbed your wrist and pulled it up. His eyes stared intently at you. "Later," he practically growled. You stared into his eyes as you responded teasingly, "Yes, doctor." Your voice sounding sultry and hot.

You left the room with a smirk. It was your job to get him worked up to catch the unsub, but right now, you were happy to work overtime.

You were about to walk out of the house, but you decided to wait for Spencer. He caught up to you in seconds, and then you both exited the house together. The police car containing the unsub was pulling away from the scene, presumably to the station. The team was standing in the vests around the suburbans, all turning to look at the two of you as you walked over to them.