✎chapter²²

reflecting.

he was finally reflecting on his actions.

it's been a month, they never talked. and it hurt a lot. he didn't think it would.

wasn't he the one who wished that she would leave him alone? and when she did, why is he hurting?

a hand played with his soft hair and wooyoung sighed. san sat down next to him.

"what are you doing?" he asked.

"i miss her" wooyoung said.

"i know" san sighed, looking at what wooyoung was looking at.

(y/n), together with mingi, yunho and jongho.

"since when was she so close with jongho?" wooyoung asked, clearly jealous.

"it doesn't matter. you have to accept that she's walked out from your life." san said.

"but hyung.."

"woah, it's been a while since you've called me that" san dramatically gasped.

"stop it" wooyoung rolled his eyes.

"i.. liked her a lot hyung. screw it, i still do. i always have."

"why did we have to move mom? i miss my friends so much.." wooyoung cried.

"don't cry like a girl, wooyoung." his dad scolded him.

"wooyoung, im sure you can make many friends here. and you're going to meet someone your age, her name is (y/n). you two would get along well" his mom smiled.

no new friends would replace his old ones. why couldn't they understand? his friends weren't his toys. he felt angry at how his parents disregarded his feelings.

when he got out of his car, he saw two people wave at them. a girl his age shyly looked from her mother's back.

"pretty.." wooyoung said silently and immediately frowned at himself. his parents went to greet the two strangers and she came towards him.

"hello, my name is (y/n). it's nice to meet you! i hope we can be friends."

"i'm wooyoung but i don't wanna be friends with you." he didn't know why he said that. he didn't mean to. he actually wanted to know her.

"but why?" she pouted, eyes glistening with tears.

"i just don't like you. leave me alone." he said and left. he looked back, noticing her crying. he felt guilty and upset. he wanted to approach her, but she ran back to her house.

"what have i done?"

-----------------------------✂