✎chapter⁹

"look at her" the girls laughed, pointing at (y/n).

"leave me alone" she said, looking at the ground. tears blurred her vision.

"fine, we will" they snickered and left her alone in the restroom.

she looked like a mess. flour covering every inch of her body. she honestly didn't know what to do since she didn't have any girlfriends. her spare clothes were in her locker and she can't go out like this.

she sighed, having no choice but to call mingi. she tried several times but he didn't answer. then she remembered that he would be in soccer practice and phones weren't allowed.

she only had three contacts aside from her family (and wooyoung's).

(f/n)
mingi
wooyoung

she hesitated before pressing his number.

||

wooyoung hated math. he was on the verge of falling asleep during class.

his phone started vibrating. he picked it up and was surprised to see her calling. she doesn't go as far as calling.

he didn't want to pick up. but he did anyway.

"what do you want" he silently asked.

"i-i really need your help"

"what help? im trying to concentrate in class you know." he lied.

"please.." he widened his eyes when he heard her choked out sobs.

"okay, okay. what is it?" he didn't like her but he didn't want to leave anyone crying.

"the girls.. they dumped flour on me and my clothes are a mess. mingi isn't picking up.. you're the only other one I can contact.. can you give me my spare clothes from my locker? the combination is xxxx" she pleaded, voice breaking.

"fine" he sighed, excused himself and left the classroom.

"what an idiot" he rolled his eyes but deep down, his heart hurt hearing her cries. he was angry. he didn't understand why she's bullied so much.

------------✂