✎chapter³²

"do you understand?" (y/n) asked.

"yeah" wooyoung replied, not listening. the whole time he was just staring at her. how didn't he realise how pretty she was? no, he always knew. just never admitted it.

"jung wooyoung! your parents asked me to help you with math since you apparently suck at it. if you're not gonna concentrate i'm leaving." (y/n) got up to pack her things.

"wait, no! i'm sorry!" wooyoung said, grabbing her hand. (y/n) pulled out glaring at him before and sitting down on the chair again.

"focus. if i see you daydreaming one more time i'm leaving." she said.

"i can't help it, you're just so.. distracting.." he absentmindedly said.

"what? anyway, turn to page 14.." (y/n) said, feeling embarassed while wooyoung cursed himself in his head for saying that.

two hours later, the two were done.

"practice these before you come tomorrow." she said.

"okay. i can't wait for the exams to get over." wooyoung attempted to make a small talk.

"me too" she said, packing her things.

"hey, if you don't mind, who are you gonna go to prom with?" he asked.

"jaehyun asked me out yesterday, i'm going with him. anyway, bye." she said and left his room.

||

"ouch" san said, from the other line.

"i know. since when did jaehyun and (y/n) get close?" wooyoung pouted.

"they worked on their group project together for a month so it's not surprising."

-----------------------------------------✂