✎chapter⁸

"what is this?" wooyoung's father asked, pointing at the F on his math paper.

"can't you read" he rolled his eyes.

"don't you dare speak that way to your father! show some respect. have you seen (y/n)? you two have been friends for years and yet you're nothing like her! you're not respectful and you don't get good grades!" his mother screamed.

wooyoung didn't want to cry infront of them. he felt so tired. he ran out, leaving them shocked.

he went to the park and sat on the bench, looking up at the stars that were like scattered pearls in the dark sky.

"wooyoung?"

he turned to the side and saw no one other than the girl his parents seem to love more than him.

he sighed, too tired to say anything.

"i didn't know you come here too" she said, sitting on the bench opposite to him.

"you come here? im pretty sure you followed me" he accused.

she shook her head, smiling up at the dazzling dots.

wooyoung didn't know what was happening. he just stared at her.

the moonlight fell on her smiling face and she looked so calm and beautiful.

he looked the other way, pink dusting his cheeks.

"i often come here, when i feel sad." she said.

the wooyoung everyone knew would've probably lashed out on her and left. but he just nodded, thinking.

thinking why they want him to be like her so bad. wondering why they can't accept him for who he is.

"what is so special about you?" he asked.

the confused girl looked at him.

"nevermind" he mumbled.

"are you okay?" she frowned, noticing how sad he looked.

"im fine stop being obsessed with me!" he said, getting up.

"im.. not obsessed.." she pouted, watching him leave.

||

"what the hell" wooyoung glared at his sandwich.

"is everything okay? you've been like this from morning" san said.

"i.. for a moment.. she looked pretty.." wooyoung admitted, frustrated and confused.

"(y/n)? she has always been pretty.. you just won't accept it"

"shut up" he mumbled.

he can't be friendly to a girl who made his parents look at him in a bad way. he just can't.

-----------✂