✎chapter¹⁰

"what the hell" he stared at her. clothes white, hair white, face tear stained. she had her head down, wiping her tears with the her hands.

"t-thanks" she got the clothes from him and went inside the dressing room.

wooyoung immediately went outside the girls restroom. he really didn't want to enter but there was no other way since she refused to come out.

he left to his class, constantly thinking about her.

"maybe i should've stayed.." he muttered but immediately shrugged it off, not wanting to get close to her.

"class got over, where were you?" san asked.

"i had to pee" wooyoung lied.

"this long?" san frowned, he knew wooyoung was lying.

"well i wasted time on purpose because math was boring" he said.

||

"home" (y/n) said. no response. she didn't expect any because her parents don't come home until night.

she left school early saying that she was sick. she couldn't help but feel embarrassed because she let wooyoung see her in that state.

"he will for sure never like me" she muttered.

(y/n) made everyone think she was happy. truth is, she's insecure and lost. she has a best friend but she doesn't talk about her insecurities because she feels like she's troubling her by complaining about her life.

she would never admit it but she gets very upset when she doesn't get A grades. her parents don't expect her to be "perfect" but (y/n) tries her hardest to make them proud.

sometimes she wishes she didn't fall for wooyoung. even though she doesn't accept it, she knows deep down that he treats her like shit.

"wooyoung.. is it okay to love you?" she asked, staring at the wall.

-------------✂