✎chapter¹⁴

"im going to be with that bitch?" adeline literally screamed.

"yes, but if you don't want to, you can pack your bags and leave" the teacher glared at adeline. having no better choice, she sulked and glared at (y/n), who felt equally frustrated to be her roommate for two days.

"just, why her? why not anyone else?" (y/n) complained to mingi and yunho. mingi patted her head, trying to comfort her.

"well, it's not like the other girls are better, they all hate you" yunho said oblivious to her feelings. mingi glared at yunho.

"n-no i meant-" yunho panicked, cursing himself in the head.

"it's okay you were only being honest. you're right, it doesn't actually matter. wish i could be paired with you guys instead." she said.

later, at night, (y/n) had a hard time sleeping. adeline was fast asleep on the bed next to hers. she got up from her bed and slowly made it out of her room. she went and sat down on the porch and looked at the stars. she loved stargazing.

she heard footsteps and cautiously looked to her side. she sat at the left side of the door, and the person sat on the right.

"couldn't sleep?" she could recognise that voice anywhere.

"wooyoung?" she questioned, surprised that he talked to her first.

"mingi snores loudly" he deadpanned. (y/n) chuckled and forced herself to continue staring at the sky.

'ah.. for the first time, i feel so awkward with him' (y/n) thought.

"i-i didn't know you would come here. if i did i wouldn't have-" she got cut off.

"it's okay. to be honest, i kind of knew that you would be here" he confessed. (y/n) looked at him questioningly.

"you don't sleep without lights, do you?" he asked but more like stated. she widened her eyes, before nodding slowly.

"don't think i stalk you or something, i can see your window from mine and it's always bright at night. adeline probably wouldn't let you have the lights on" he said.

"o-oh, im quite surprised to be honest. didn't expect you to know this about me. i haven't actually told anyone about it.. it's kinda.. embarassing." she looked down.

"it isn't though. and you don't have to worry about me telling anyone, i never talk about you anyway."

"and you're back" she said silently.

"what?"

"no, it's nothing"

----------------✂