✎chapter¹⁸

"get off me now" wooyoung rolled his eyes, but he was secretly relieved.

"i was so scared!! i thought you were a ghost!!" she sniffled. her head rested between his neck and shoulder, and wooyoung was blushing at the physical contact.

he pushed her away, not too harshly. (y/n) felt embarassed when she realized that she basically jumped on him.

wooyoung quickly texted san that he had found her and they both started walking back to the camp.

"do you watch horror movies?" he asked her suddenly.

"no!!" she said.

"well, just so you know, we're not in a horror movie. so, uhh, you don't have to worry about ghosts.." he awkwardly said.

(y/n) widened her eyes. was he.. trying to comfort her?

"im really sorry, i came to find you and ended up getting lost instead." she said.

"bold of you all to assume that i wouldn't sneak my phone to the game." he said, causing (y/n) to chuckle lightly.

"also, that was pretty reckless of you. what were you thinking, running around on your own?" he scolded.

"sorry.." she said.

"it's not like i care. i just don't want to be blamed. and i can take care of myself, you know." he said immediately after.

"yes, of course" her heart broke. ofcourse he wouldn't care.

wooyoung glanced at her, and sighed when he noticed how his words affected her. she looked down, and he didn't like it.

ofcourse, he would never admit it.

"(y/n)!!" someone screamed. before she could react, she was enveloped in a bone crushing hug.

"m-mingi.. let go.. it hurts." she said, smiling a bit.

"i was so worried!!" he said and slowly let go.

"sorry" she said.

"it's okay. glad you're safe." he smiled at her, which she gladly returned.

wooyoung scoffed, causing both of them to look at him in confusion.

"whatever, im gonna sleep. thanks to you, im hella tired." he gave her a glare before leaving.

"what a jerk" mingi frowned.

"yes, he is. but.. he actually looked for me. he found me. im so glad he did." she smiled.

"what's so great about him anyway?" mingi rolled his eyes.

"now that you ask me.. i don't really know. but, he's not half as bad as he looks to be." (y/n) said softly.

"are you perhaps, in love with him?" yunho asked.

"yunho!! where did you come from?" (y/n) gasped.

"mingi texted me. everyone returned to their rooms. and so should you two, after dinner" yunho said.

"so.. do you love him?" mingi asked.

"maybe i do love him.. i honestly don't know"

----------------------✂