✎chapter¹⁹

before they knew it, the camp got over and everyone was back to school. (y/n) ignored wooyoung as much as she could.

she was walking to her class and saw wooyoung nearby, talking to san. as soon as their eyes met, she literally took off running to the opposite direction.

"what the- did you see that?" wooyoung asked.

"it was kinda funny" san chuckled.

"why is she running away from me?" wooyoung asked, genuinely confused. the girl who kept chasing him is suddenly running away from him now.

"ahhsjsjdjsjdjsjjs!!" (y/n) muttered, dropping her bag down and panting. she was outside mingi's class, which didn't start yet.

"(y/n)?" a voice called out gently.

"mingi!!" she gasped, catching her breath.

"what happened? are you okay?" he asked, worried.

"i-i just saw wooyoung.." she stuttered.

"and?" mingi raised his eyebrow, confused.

"i saw him.. and um.. ran away.." she confessed.

"you literally did that? why?" mingi imagined how wooyoung's face would've looked when he saw her running away from him and held back his laughter.

"i don't know! i-i hope he didn't see.." she mumbled.

"highly doubt that. now tell me, does this have anything to do with you realising that you l-word him?"

ofcourse he would figure out the reason for her weird behaviour. they hung out well enough for him to know this. seeing no point in lying, she sighed.

mingi patted her head softly and said,
"you should tell him how you feel. you can't keep running away."

"i know.. i just.. i know he will reject me. he hates me, mingi."

"hey, hey. what happened to you? the (y/n) i know isn't so negative." he pouted, squishing her cheeks.

"wooyoung happened"

"no one can hate you, (y/n). he's a jerk. if he rejects you, he's missing out a lot." mingi said.

"thank you, mingi. soon, i will. i just can't face him right now."

"that's okay, take your time. and im always here." he smiled which she gladly returned.

she's been crushing on him for years, fantasizing stories about them in her head. but she never realised how hard she fell for him.

-----------------------✂