✎chapter⁷

"im sorry.. i really didn't mean to upset you." (f/n) said.

"it's fine, you were just worried." (y/n) smiled. she can't stay mad at her best friend for long.

"so about your new friend... is he hot? (f/n) wriggled her eyebrows.

"(f/n)!" (y/n) sighed at her best friend's behaviour.

if she had to be honest, mingi was really cute. but she only saw him as a friend.

"wait, ill call you later" (y/n) said and hung up.

she looked outside her window. wooyoung was stnading out, with a cigarette in his hand. (y/n) widened her eyes and dashed outside.

she went to him and asked,

"y-you smoke?" she said.

wooyoung just stared at her in disbelief.

"what is your problem? just mind your own fucking business" he said, lighting it up.

"n-no" she grabbed it and crushed it with her foot.

"what the fuck is your problem huh???"

"you're underage.." she said.

"oh god" he rolled his eyes.

"please don't smoke.." she softly said.

"and why would i listen to you?"

(y/n) knew he would dislike her more if she said something like this but it didn't matter to her as long as he was healthy.

"i will tell your parents if you do" she pretended to sound confident. she knew her plan worked when wooyoung's eyes widened.

"i hate you" he went inside his house, slamming the door. (y/n) just stood there, wondering if what she did was right.

----------✂