✎chapter¹³

"omg, we're going to camp!" mingi screamed at (y/n)'s ears, excited.

(y/n) loved camps. yes, she was always alone and often picked on but she really liked exploring around. besides, this time she had mingi. they became best friends and she still remembers how he nearly cried when he came to her house after the birthday party was over.

"hey guys" yunho said. mingi and yunho are quite inseparable, and (y/n) eventually got close to yunho too. she loved making friends, and had no problem with yunho. he wasn't much different from mingi, both were crackheads.

the three decided to hang out together the whole time during the camp. mingi and yunho shared a room with two other boys and (y/n) shared it with three girls.

the bus ride was loud. students were blasting music loudly and dancing. mingi and yunho were so loud. (y/n) didn't like being in the centre of attention, so she sat near the window at the last seat, plugging in her headphones and listening to music. then she looked at wooyoung, a few seats ahead of hers.

her heart skipped beats, he genuinely looked happy. he was laughing with san about something, and her heart melted. he looked so relaxed. she has often seen him arguing with his parents from her window, she just never brings it up.

"jung wooyoung, what are you doing to my heart" she thought, sighing and secretly taking a picture of him.

"what are you doing?"

(y/n) panicked, quickly hiding the picture she took of wooyoung.

"bitch, we saw it." the girl said, taking the phone from her, showing it to everyone.

(y/n) looked embarrassed and wanted nothing more than to bury herself under the ground and stay there forever. while the girls looked angry at her, the boys started teasing wooyoung.

"not this again" wooyoung thought, glaring at (y/n). he stopped though, when he noticed her controlling the tears from spilling out.

"are you all blind? it's obvious that she took a pic of me and yunho, look, we're dancing here!" mingi said, pointing to the side of wooyoung.

"also, don't just touch her stuff" yunho glared, snatching the phone from the girl's grip. the girls left (y/n) while mingi sat next to her. yunho sat infront of her, returning the phone.

"sorry and, thank you" she said.

"are you okay?" mingi asked, worried.

"yes, thanks to you!" she gave him her most convincing smile.

ofcourse, mingi and yunho made her feel better but she couldn't forget the look of embarrasment wooyoung had when the boys teased him.

"he doesn't even want to be seen with me, i don't understand why i like him so much" she mumbled, looking at the snow white clouds through the window.

----------------✂

im so sorry for the slow updates, my school is starting soon and i have so much work to do 😭