✎chapter¹

"ouch!"

a lot of balls were thrown at her.

(y/n) shielded her face using her hands and tried not to get too injured.

"that's what you get for hanging out with my boyfriend, you hoe" adeline smirked.

"how many times do i have to tell you.. i didn't choose to hangout with him. it was a family dinner. i had to-"

"shut up, stupid bitch." she slapped her once. twice. thrice. and (y/n) couldn't count anymore.

(y/n) wasn't a weak girl. but she definitely couldn't take out all three girls by herself. best not provoke them.

she returned home with a bruise on her face. luckily, she covered it with makeup.

"sweetie, how was school today?" her mom called.

"it was great, as usual!" she lied.

(y/n) was a loner. she didn't have any friends at school. her best friend (f/n) moved out to another town and she was the only friend she had.

she sighed and looked at her window. it was wooyoung. and he looked really upset.

"wooyoung!" she called.

despite the way he made her heart flutter, she was confident.

"what the fuck do you want? leave me alone creep" he frowned and closed th window of his bedroom. she smiled sadly.

"i don't understand what you see in him!!" (f/n) exclaimed from her phone.

"i don't either. i just don't understand" the sixteen year old sighed.

she didn't even know if sixteen year olds could fall in love.

---✂