✎chapter³⁷

"what are you planning to do after school, woo?" (y/n) asked. they were currently in the library and (y/n) was tutoring him.

wooyoung blushed a little, he still wasn't used to that nickname yet.

"i haven't planned on anything, i just know that i'm definitely going to disappoint my parents" he chuckled bitterly. (y/n) patted his shoulder.

"it's okay, woo. i know you want to become a dancer, go for it. afterall, you're an individual, you're not here to satisfy your parents, are you?" she said. wooyoung widened his eyes in shock.

"h-how did you know-"

"i caught you dancing at a classroom one day.. i wasn't sure if i could bring it up to you though." she sheepishly smiled. wooyoung felt embarassed, he wondered what she thought of him. as if she heard his thoughts, she continued,

"to be honest, although i only saw it for a little while, i felt it. i felt your emotions. you looked sad, desperate but strong. you're a powerful dancer, wooyoung." (y/n) smiled.

wooyoung wanted to cry.

the only other person who's actually seen him dance was his best friend san, who's also another amazing dancer. it's been their dream to pursue dancing as a career, together.

"then.. i am going to give it a shot, (y/n)!" he declared, feeling confident in his own decision for the first time.

i mean, who cares what his parents want right? unless proven otherwise, you only live once, so do all the things you want to do in this lifetime itself!

----------------------------------------------✂