05

chapter 5 i think
THANK YOU FOY 80 READS ALREADY
i hope everyone enjoyed the holidays too
and enjoy this crappy chapter!

chapter 5 i thinkTHANK YOU FOY 80 READS ALREADY i hope everyone enjoyed the holidays tooand enjoy this crappy chapter!

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

"y/n we should get going." kiyoko told you. you were playing video games with kenma but now you had to go help out with dinner.

"okay coming." you said as you put your device away. "i'll play more tomorrow kenma." you said patting him on the head causing the boy to get flustered. you followed kiyoko to the cafeteria to where all the other managers were. you helped the rest of them set out the food and waited for the boys to come down and eat. one by one each team made their way down pretty fast especially noya and tanaka. the boys got in a line with their plates as they slowly came to each of the managers giving out food.

"hey cutie" a fake blonde said as he reached you for food

"oh hi atsumu. do you want some salad?"

"sure babe." you looked at him and cringed a bit but smiled as you handed him his salad. you could hear two boys trying to keep in their laugh right next to you. you look over and see osamu and suna with tears rolling down their faces as they watched atsumu try and flirt with you. "tch LIKE YOU GUYS CAN DO ANY BETTER"

"shut up you're being loud." his twin brother told him as he tried to contain his laughter still

"you really need to work on your flirting or whatever tupi call that" suna stated.

"what do you think y/n?" atsumu asked you with a pouting stance

"uh you're getting their?" you had a questioning tone

"SEE!" he bragged as he moved to get ore food

"sorry about him." osamu apologized to you. you smiled and gave out a little laugh

"don't worry about it." you put salad on his plate. next was suna. you gave him a smirk and he looked a bit worried

"hey suna. salad?"

"mhm"

"you know if you keep allowing your friend to flirt with me i might like him more than you one day." you teased. suna's heart skipped a beat and was a bit flustered

"and?"

"and that means i won't be able to be with you." you said as you faked fainted.

"that's too bad. then if that's the case why don't we go out tonight?"

"okay! i'll see you then." you smiled. he let out a little laugh and moved on to the next food tray. once you finished giving our food you got some for yourself and sat the the table with the managers.