15

i'm sorry if there are any mistakes i don't usually read over my work i'm too lazy for that
anyways enjoy!
_______________
chapter 15
___________________

i'm sorry if there are any mistakes i don't usually read over my work i'm too lazy for thatanyways enjoy!_______________chapter 15___________________

(*≧∀≦*)

saturday

its been a bit over a year since you've moved to america now. you gotten pretty use to the way things worked around here pretty quickly. you've made a couple of close friends and became smarter surprisingly.

you're new friends are ally, jasmin, and miko. they're the only people who really tried to talk to you when you came here. you aren't complaining though because everyone else here is a bitch and know it all. you and the other three all get along really well and don't take shit from anyone else.
—————————-
here is like a little bit abt the new characters ig

miko: miko is around 5"8, loves iced coffee, has like a y2k style in a way, has like a bronze skin tone, green eyes, black hair, gay, he/him, and loves his queen nicki minaj.

jasmin: jasmin is 5"10, lives for chocolate cake, indie style (not kids core thingy), almond skin tone, brown eyes, black and red hair, pansexual, she/they, and loves ricky montgomery🥲 and SALES ARHHH

ally: ally is 5"4, loves sweets and ice cream as well as drawing, soft girl aesthetic, senna skin tone, blue eyes, dyed blonde hair, straight, she/her, and loves clairo.
—————————————
you still interact with some of the kids from your old school like keiji of course, kiyoko, noya, suga and the twins sometimes. maybe your other old friends didn't know you have to use this stupid messaging app to text so you aren't too upset.

you have heard from rin though. not once. hopefully he is doing okay and as long as he is happy you're fine.

you still play guitar but not with a band or anything. it still feels weird not playing with kiyoko and usui sadly but it still makes you happy.

since you're in your senior year, you're focusing on what collages you should try and get into. maybe something from here but you also wanna go back to japan where you're home is. but in order to do so, you have to keep up your good grades for the rest of the month.

since it's the weekend, you're at miko's house like usual. you usually sleep over at his since you're both don't have any siblings and could use some more company.

he is laying on the floor while you were on the bed. you'd always end up kicking him off but he didn't mind somehow.

"y/n what's on your mind?" he asked you out of the blue. you opened your closed eyes and stared at the ceiling with a confused look