11

chapter 11
____________
enjoyyyy
fanart: @Satoyane_ on twitter
_____________

chapter 11____________enjoyyyyfanart: @Satoyane_  on twitter_____________

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

you walked to the lobby of the building that was holding your concert for today. you wanted to greet all the friends that have come to see you, kiyoko, and usui play. as you jogged over you saw the figures of your friends start to form but this time there was another girl. short, skinny, slim, long blonde hair and blue eyes and she was standing next to rin. this must be that maya bitch.

"y/n!" you heard atsumu call out.

"hey guys!" you waved as your jog turned into a walk.

"we were just about to settle in." noya told you.

"yeah everyone is packing in now. you all better get good sets again." you said as you rapped your arm around atsumu's shoulders.

"good luck today y/n." osamu greeted you. you smiled and nodded.

"hey y/n." rin waved at you. you waved back of course. this past week has been a bit awkward since he had lied about hanging out with osamu for this short stack ass pole but you tried you best to show that it didn't hurt.

"hi rintarou. thanks for coming."

"i enjoyed your last one so i decided to come again. anyways this is maya. one of my friends." he put his hand in her head as he introduced you too her.

"you must be y/n!" she cheered "ive heard so much about you from rin." she giggled as she gave him a tight hug causing you blood to boil not only because of that but because she used the nickname you gave him.

"ha yeah i see. well thanks everyone for coming i got to go now." you said as you began to walk back.

"you fucking idiot." you heard one of the faded voices say. you shook it off before making your way backstage again.

"you ready y/n?" usui asked you. you looked at him and nodded before grabbing your guitar from him.

(here is what ur dressed in and stuff)
kiyoko is wearing the pants and you have the dress or the other way around if you'd like

(here is what ur dressed in and stuff)kiyoko is wearing the pants and you have the dress or the other way around if you'd like