25

chapter 25
___________

chapter 25___________

\(//∇//)\

It's been about a week since i moved back to japan for college. I've started most of my classes already and been focusing on school work.

I haven't really hung out with any of my friends since last week except when i'm in class. I definitely feel bad because i suppose they're covered to hangout a lot more but since it's college i do have a lot of other things to do now.

it's around 12 pm now and osamu isn't at the dorm to make anything good for lunch unfortunately. I decide to go to the cafeteria they have on campus since i heard they have good food there surprisingly.

I walk for a good five minutes while listening to music with my stupid wire earbuds until i bump into a big figure. "I'm freaky sorry about that." I say as I step away from the person. I look up and meet eyes with Sakusa out of all people.

"Oh hey y/n." his familiar voice greeted me. whenever he talks it feels warm. i'm not sure how to explain it but the sound of his voice is always comforting. "What are you doing not paying attention like that?" he asked as he put his hands in his pockets.

"I was actually heading to the cafeteria since i don't feel like cooking anything." i inform him

"Mind if i tag along? I'm kinda hungry as well."

"Yeah of course." I smile and then continue to lead the way as Sakusa stands right beside me. I didn't expect to bump into him but I should've known by his muscular firm body that it was him from the start.

once we reach the cafeteria we take the small booth for two and put our bags down. I actually don't have any classes with Sakusa so I rarely bump into him during school hours.

"What do you want to eat?" he ask me and I look around at all the options we can buy from.

"Is sushi good with you?" I ask and look up at him. He gives a nod and less the way over to get the food.

"Hi could we get two trays of Maki?" Sakusa orders for the two of us.

"Sure and what would you like to drink?" The older lady taking our order asks. Sakusa looks at me with that look telling me to pick something out.

"Oh uh any soft drink would be fine." I confirm and then the lady looks up at Sakusa. She is much shorter than me so she must feel towered by the man.