12

chapter 12
____________
enjoyyy
fanart credits: @eDDlZg6UhvndJwc
_________________

chapter 12____________enjoyyyfanart credits: @eDDlZg6UhvndJwc_________________

i love soul with my whole heart😩
♪(*^^)o∀*∀o(^^*)♪

you had been spending a lot of time with the volleyball team over the last month. lots of practice games and get togethers. you haven't seen any of your other friends in a while bough. you still text them a lot but it's not the same. you thought they were all busy with school and sports so you didn't make a big deal out of it.

lately you've been trying to keep up with your grades for a while yourself. not just for you but to make your father happy. lately he hasn't been doing well with work so him getting upset with you over poor grades wasn't worth it.

it's now wednesday and you had just got back from a long exhausting day from school. volleyball practice was canceled but you had tons of school work therefore your brain is fried.

you walked into the living room and plopped face first into the couch. you groaned as you felt your head causing you much pain. more than usual.

"hey y/n can i talk to you?" your father had walked into the living room. he looked tired and exhausted which concerned you a lot. he is usually happy and jolly.

i sat up as he walked over to the couch and sat next to you

"what is it?"

"this may be hard for you to take in and i'm sorry this so sudden but.." he took a little break and scratched (THIS TOOK ME SO LONG TO SPELL HELP) his scalp. "we are moving."

you didn't think it was that bad of news but he wasn't finished talking.

"to america." he finsihed. you just looked at at, your mind was blank. was this a joke or some sort.

"huh? we are moving to america?" you repeated

"yeah i got a new job. so now i'm able to quit this one finally and get us more money." he gave a little smile. you didn't know how to react. you didn't want to show him that this would upset you because he genuinely looks happy to bring the news to you. he will be able to get his life together again and be happier. but this would be hard for you. making new friends, starting over, finding somewhere to sing and play guitar. it's all so difficult to think about. leaving your current friends would be the hardest. you loved everyone so much, they were all there for you at any moment. how would you break the news?

"what about mrs. akaashi?" you brought up. the two had been talking and my father finally asked her out last week.

"she agreed to continue dating until keiji goes to collage so she can come to america." it all made sense. you didn't feel like bringing up any more cons so it wouldn't seem like you were upset. you put a smile on your face.