24

chapter 24
____________

chapter 24____________

( ◠‿◠ )

"y/n please don't leave us" ally cried as she held my arm.

"it's okay ally. you can visit anytime" i patted her on the head

"make sure to say hi to everyone for us." miko smiled.

"i will don't worry. now i need to go out i'll miss my flight"

"okay we will see you soon y/n! and enjoy college!" jasmine and the rest hugged me one last time before i walked over to my flight. it was finally time for me to go back to japan for college.

my dad is still home at work but he plans to move back to japan once i'm done with college so he could live with mrs. akashi.

i've never been more excited for something in my life. i miss my home and friends and i can't wait to spend the next couple of years with them again.

most of them are going to the same university as me but not all of them unfortunately. like suga, lev, kita, and some others attend a different university then i will but i definitely plan on visiting them.
•••

most of my friends know i'm coming back for college, that's why i'm not having another surprise or something. keiji was already here to pick me up at the airport so i got to go to the college pretty quickly

"everyone keeps talking about how you're coming back. they seem excited"

"i've only been gone for like three months"

"and like a year and a half before that."

"yeah whatever. do you know who i'm rooming with? because kiyoko is with someone who she met last year right?"

"yeah she is. her name is Yuu but she doesn't hangout with any of us. but i think you're rooming with osamu. i'm with suna and atsumu is with sakusa."

"interesting combos"

"indeed. but i don't think it will be that bad." it was silent after that. but not awkward silence. me and keiji are very close that not talking isn't awkward anymore. he really is lol my brother. "looks like we are here" he announced as we pulled into the parking lot of a huge school. they're are so many kids walking and carrying boxes. seems like the day to move in especially since school actually starts tomorrow.