16

chapter 16
_________
i'm gonna start writing this hoe in first person i'm sorry😩
i'm also not familiar with planes since i've never actually been on one so pls bare with me
YALL SEE THIS FUCKING FANART OF AKAASHI THO DAMN
from @ks_jeje on twitter <3
___________________

chapter 16_________i'm gonna start writing this hoe in first person i'm sorry😩i'm also not familiar with planes since i've never actually been on one so pls bare with me YALL SEE THIS FUCKING FANART OF AKAASHI THO DAMNfrom @ks_jeje on twitter <3_...

(^ω^)

tuesday

we are finally just landing in japan. i'm sitting with jasmine and some hot girl i've never seen before. she has short hair, gorgeous make up, bright green eyes and a calming voice. i don't know her name though but she was very nice throughout the plan ride. she said she was going to go visit her grandpa for a bit since he is sick at the moment. oh and let me tell you, she is one stunning sleeper.

on the other hand, jasmine has kept to herself most of the trip. out of me, miko, ally and them, they're definitely the less talkative. you really only ate and listened to music but we had our conversations. i'm surprised she hasn't taken a liking to the girl next to us like i did though.

miko and ally sat together next to this man in his 50s i'd say. he was one hell of the snoring bitch and didn't care about anyone around him but somehow miko and ally survived.

the sun is going down leaving a warm yellow and pink color in the sky. they're white puffy clouds in the sky that also take the same pink and yellow coloring.

oh how i missed this place. i could see miko and ally's face light up once the plane reaches the ground. ever since i moved to new york they always wanted to visit japan and here we are.

we boarded off the plane and went through everything you would usually have to in an airport. we got into a taxi and started our way to the hotel we'd be staying at near karasuno. ally said she got suites for us. two of us in each room. me and miko and ally and jasmine

once we arrived at the hotel you could see how big this place was. a tall and wide luxury hotel. even looking at the clear windows looked expensive.

"okay guys let's go!" ally cheered as she skipped into the building with miko doing the same right by her side.

once we reached the inside of the building you could smell the sent of vanilla. a gold, white and brown color scheme. everything seemed so smooth and shiny you didn't feel right for some reason.

the four of you walked to the front desk which had a white marble color and very clean. the lady at the front had a beautiful smile and looked extremely friendly and clean.