02

chapter 2 asf
kinda short idk rlly but enjoy
****

        you woke up for school and put on your uniform

        you woke up for school and put on your uniform. you styled your hair and put on your rings. you took out waffles to make and made your dad some as well for when he wakes up. you don't like wearing make up except for eyeliner and mascara since fountain and shut like that makes your face feel heavy (that's just me but like props to everyone who can wear make up and look good). you put in your wired earbuds and walk to school. you get to you first class which you have with tanaka who is usually sleeping. you walk into your classroom and everyone is already staring at you since your late.

"you're late again y/n. don't let it happen again."

"sorry." you say as you plop on your chair. you see tanaka sleep next to you like you predicted. you kick him in the shin and the boy shoots up out of his chair as he grabs his leg. everyone begins to laugh and he immediately looks at you with a glare while you laugh.

"again? to bad your hot or i would've told suga and daichi."

" that's to bad. they love me anyway and they'd laugh at you. but i'll leave you alone for now." you smiled. he smiled back as he flips you off. you and tanaka have a brother and sister relationship so you end up bullying each other often. he also doesn't want to ruin your friendship since you help him with school work.

"Y/N HURRY UP!" nishinoya yelled at you as you strolled down the hallway.

"go in without me. i don't feel like speed walking today."

"FINE BUT YOU WILL TOMORROW." he yelled as he walked ahead of me to the gym. classes already ended and your making your way to the gym for practice. you made it to the gym two minutes later. the boys were already warming up and you put you bag near the door. you walked up to kiyoko who greeted you with a warm smile and told you all the announcements that were said before you got here and apparently fukurodani is having a training camp this weekend so you'll get to go and see some of your new friends.

practice eventually ended and you walked home with suga just like usual.

"this is your first training camp. you excited?"

"yeah although i'm not to sure what goes on."

"well a bunch of teams get together and play practice games so we can boost each other's abilities and work as a team."

"makes sense." you two made small talk the rest of the way. your house is first so he usually walks to your door with you and says hello to your father every now and then before leaving.