27

chapter 27
____________

Waking up with butterflies in my stomach was something I could get use to again

Waking up with butterflies in my stomach was something I could get use to again. I opened my eyes to a sleeping Rin as the bright orange sun hit his face.

He has such smooth light skin and fluffy hair. I could admire his features all day.

After Rin asked me to be his girlfriend yesterday we both came to his dorm and too a nap which ended up with me sleeping over yesterday.

So now that Rin is my boyfriend I can finally stop wondering if he has anyone else on his mind. We still haven't told anyone else yeah but i'm sure Atsumu will find out soon and start gossiping. Before he does that, I need a chance to talk to Sakusa about this.

I ran my finger through Ron's hair until I heard a slight giggle come from the other side of the room. I slowly look over and see three familiar figures standing together staring at me.

I rub my eyes for a better vision and see Keiji leaning on the doorway while Atsumu giggles to Osamu about me and Rin sleeping.

"Oh look you runtimes the moment like usual." Osamu rolled his eyes and smacked his brother's shoulders causing Atsumu to wince in pain.

"I did not!" he yelled back.

"Well you sure did now because of your bug ass mouth." Osamu stated while I sat up and gave them all a dirty look.

"What do you guys want?" I ask with my sleepy voice.

"We WANT to know what you and Suna are doing sleeping together like it's normal?" Atsumu asked and crossed his arms.

"Well he asked me out last night so we are dating now." I shrug and Atsumu's mouth drops open while Keiji smirks like he already knew.

"Oh yeah I forgot to tell you guys, my bad." Rin tells them as he sits up next to me as well. He looks at me and brings his hand to the back of my head and pushed my head forward to kiss it.

"What the fuck." Atsumu says still in shock.

"Anyway, y/n just remember to text me next time you don't come back. I don't want to think you're kidnapped or something." I throw Osamu a thumbs up to let him know I understand.

Osamu seemed to had already know as well. Maybe Rob told Osamu and Keiji and just not Atsumu.

I look at my phone to see the time is 10:30 am but I also had a new text message from Sakusa.